It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Take a tour of the Knight home at Christmas...
Take a tour of the Knight home at Christmas...
















Thanks for stopping by!!!
If you'd like to see more Christmas decorations, please visit the other participants in The Nesters Christmas Tour of Homes , Southern Hospitality, Hooked on Houses, Holiday Tour of Homes, and the Inspired Room.

44 comments:
So beautiful. I love all of your decorations.
Gorgeous!! Love it all!!
Gorgeous!!! I especially love your table. So pretty!
Very pretty! I especially like that big metal ornament with the glitter...beautiful!
Hi Lianna,
Your home is just beautiful!!
I love your decorating style.
Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
Merry Christmas,
Kym-Anne
Sooo pretty! Love your mantle, and your wreaths are gorgeous :)
Thanks for stopping by my neck of the blog woods....
Gorgeous, Lianna!!
Love it all!
Love your style!
That mantel is gorgeous! Everything is fabulous
Your home is stunning!! I love everything, you do a fabulous job decorating!! MErry Christmas!
You definitely have a gift for decorating....and for taking great pictures! Praying for you!
Your home is just beautiful. May many wonderful Christmas memories be made within its walls.
Our home is having an old fashioned handmade Christmas this year. I hope you will stop by.
What cool ideas. I so enjoyed stopping by.
Debbie
Eeeee! There are too many things I like! :)
Sorry I am just now responding to your comment on my Christmas tree post. I got the word ornaments for my tree from Disney World. =) I believe those came from the Christmas store in Epcot.
Soo pretty! I love the wreath of red bulbs. Thanks for sharing! ;)
Cute nutcracker! Merry Christmas!
beautiful decorations and photos, lianna!
Your home is adorable...it all looks so great! Merry Christmas!
Your mantle is beautiful!
You're invited to see my home too. Come by soon.
Thanks for showing us around.
Merry Christmas!
You have a gift! Your home looks perfect...sooooo pretty!
Just gorgeous! Love your Christmas dishes!
Merry Christms!
Your decorations are so beautiful!! I love the wreath you made and all of the gold stuff. And I still can't get over your awesome Christmas tree...so festive! :)
Everything is so elegant and beautiful - I love the ornament wreath too!
Wow gold! How I love it. I have a bit of it in my house too!
Your wreath is gorgeous. Have a merry time!
So pretty! :) I love those ornament plates!! :)
I love the framed trees above the mantel! I can't quite tell from the photos - are those vinyl wall decals with an open frame around them?
Very lovely! I especially love your mantle...the framed trees are so cute!
Love all the little details. So pretty!
I could stare at your mantle all day, my gosh, I love your whole blog!
Thanks for the visit! I love your dining room...all that gold is so pretty! You took some great photos. Merry Christmas. :)
Your decorations are gorgeous, especially the frames on the mantel. I lived in Orange Park for 3 1/2 years and hubby and I both worked in Jacksonville. I miss it there, especially in the winter. Thanks for visiting. You have a beautiful home.
Love the gold! Beautiful decorations.
I love the Christmas trees in the frames! Thanks for stopping by my tour!
Too cute! I love the Christmas tree artwork above your fireplace. Where on earth did you find them?
I love the mantel! Esp the little doors with the trees on them! Beautiful decor!
Gorgeous home. It looks beautiful for the holidays.
Ruth
Wow - so pretty that it's hard to choose my favorite thing, but I think I'd have to say the mantel area!!
Here through Nester.
Very pretty home. I browsed your blog a bit and just wanted you to know that I said a little prayer for you and your hubby! (:
Merry Christmas!!
Pretty, pretty, pretty!
Oh. my. goodness. I love the mantle!! I am stopping in from Nester's Place. To see my tour click on the 'Christmas 2009' Tag on in the left sidebar!
So pretty!! I love the old windows with the white trees on the mantle! Did you make those?
Wow! I so enjoyed your holiday decor! You are very talented with decorating. It is lovely and I love your tasteful style.
Post a Comment