
The anonymous donor of the Kindle has given me one stipulation about this Chip-In/Giveaway...how you can enter to win. Let me first mention that the Kindle is worth OVER $360!!!!!!! Is that unbelievable???? Not only is it an EXPENSIVE prize, but it is the latest innovation in technology! So here are the rules for entering this time.
$5 donated to our Chip-In Fund will result in two entries.
$10 donated to our Chip-In Fund will result in five entries.
$20 donated to our Chip-In will result in ten entries.
$50 or more donated to our Chip-in will result in 20 entries.
Please remember that the DH and I are hoping to attempt our third IVF cycle at the beginning of 2009. We are trying to raise money for the procedure and have started this Chip-in/Giveaway to help with the cost. The Chip-In is located to the right, at the top of my sidebar, and not only is it extremely easy to donate, but you can also see how much we have raised so far.
PLEASE tell your friends and post about it on your blog, anything to help get the word out about this Chip-In/Giveaway. It would be a GREAT Christmas gift!!!
Leave me a comment if you are able to join this Chip-In/Giveaway!
The deadline for entries will be December 15, 2008.




















19 comments:
2009 is going to bring great things...I just know it!!!! Have faith...love you!
I donated the day you first posted it. I would LOVE to win that. I might even give it to my husband for Christmas. Of course, every electronic thing I've ever given him as a gift, he never uses, so it becomes MINE. That's how I ended up with an awesome video iPod. I knew it would happend, so I bought him a top of the line model and now it's MINE...ALL MINE! But I do share it with him, but he doesn't always like my choice in music. I am going to post the Kindle thing on my blog, I just haven't blogged lately...need to get on that!
What an awesome give away!
You are on your way to reaching your goal :)
Wait until I send you think link to the story that I featured Dr. Ahlering in next monts issue of Valley Babies!
Have a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family!
Directed this way by Angie... I'm chipping in. Really, who better to win a Kindle than me, Kindall? And I'm excited to help out!
What a cool gadget!
I just made a donation. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Fabulous giveaway, and of course you are never far from my prayers.
Our sermon today was about Paying it Forward... email me as I'd love to donate a canvas to one of your giveaways! :)
xoxo sweet pea...
{dropping my entry in the bucket}
Almost missed it.... gotta get in this giveaway FO SHOOO - what an awesome fun thing!!
I've chipped in. What an awesome gift. Thank you to whoever chipped that in for them.
I'm praying for you!
Chelle
lianna~you are so close to your goal. i'm am so excited for you!! i'm praying for you and dh daily.
*{prayers for you today}*
I just tried to make a donation, and it's giving me errors... is it me???
:) am thinking of you guys!
Sorry it took me so long to get this donation in to you! Yay!
Posted it for you...and praying for you sweet friend!
I will "chip in" for $100, because this issue is so close to our hearts in the Metz household. We will pray for you guys and hope it is a wonderful season for all.
Sorry Lianna...I didn't see the little contribution box and thought I needed to tell you an amount. Please delete the last post with the amount if it is considered inappropriate to post an amount. This issue is very close to us and we wish you guys the best.
What a great cause...and a great prize! Good luck!
Came from Amy's site... Merry Christmas!
what a wonderful idea for an incredible cause! just donated. praying for you today.
I've chipped in for this wonderful cause. Best of luck!
Post a Comment