Growing up we ALWAYS had the best Christmas decorations in our neighborhood. I can remember so vividly all the yard decorations my parents had in our yard. One year my dad made these wooden candy canes that lined our driveaway. Another year we had a wooden toy train with all kinds of Christmas presents and elves loaded inside of each cart. Now my mom has the cutest wooden snowmen in her front yard with a sign that reads "Will work for Snowcones!"
I have imagined what wooden decorations I would get for my yard one day and finally connected with a lady in Houston that makes the cutest decorations!!
Here is a sneak peek of the Santa that I ordered...
He looks a little short in this picture, but our Santa is going to be 6 feet tall! Don't you think he is just the cutest Santa EVER???
I also got five stars that match his vest to go around the yard too. Next year, I'll work on getting a big Christmas tree with presents.
I can't wait to see what our yard will look like this year with our new Santa!!!




















5 comments:
Look at you getting prepared already!!
Such a cute Santa...
But if you're going to talk Christmas, you gotta get the "Summer" off your blog title... hehe!!! I'm all confused with my seasons now! :)
OH! I love it!! Is there a web site that you ordered from?
Does the lady who makes those have a website????
i LOVE the santa. i can't believe you are already getting ready for Christmas:) can't wait to see pics!
HOW CUTE! I love it! I cant wait till Christmas!
Post a Comment