I am always changing the look of my mantel and saw this cool Do It Yourself (DIY) project from my friends Sarah and Kristy. It looked easy enough...all you need is 12 X 12 scrapbook paper, foam board, and sticky dots. So I thought I would try it out.
What do you think?























13 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! Black and white are my colors :)
Red will look really nice with it.
Isn't it fun to do DIY project!? I've been going all around the house coming up with projects.
I love it! I always love your decorating style. The black and white looks great, and I love the other decor. I never would've guessed it was scrapbook paper!
That looks perfect! I love it! And red will be perfect also!! Good job!!
So pretty!! Love the black and white!
I love it...it would also be a great place for some black and white photos in the center of some of the squares! Very cool!
I think you did an amazing job and the vase with red flowers will POP on what is already an elegant mantel
LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! It looks just great!!! And red flowers in a vase definite will do the thing, it will be just fab!!! Can't wait to see the photos...
Chauuu!
Blanca
I love it. Now, I need you to come to my house to help me with decorating tips. I love the pixs I see of your house.
Oh I love this!! I'm thinking of doing it in my office!!
~TidyMom
What a wonderful idea! I scrapbook a lot, so I always have a lot of extra paper lying around. I'll have to try this! Great job.
I love it!
Very striking! I like the Black and white a lot.
I think I'm going to try this out! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment