My DH has about six fraternity brothers that live in our town...but for some reason we can NEVER plan time to see them as often as we'd like. So we decided to have a friends get-together once a month and each couple would take turns hosting.
Our first friends get-together was this past weekend, but because all of us were hosting Mother's Day celebrations, we decided to go out for dinner instead.
We met at the cutest little restaurant, in historic Jacksonville, called Blue Fish. If you are ever in Jacksonville and want a great little seafood restaurant with a comfy and stylish atmosphere, you've got to check this place out!

Here are a few pics from our fun friends get-together...
David and I





























2 comments:
So fun! My sister lives in Jacksonville, wonder if she knows about that place!
Hi Lianna! Your get-togther looks like fun!
I won The Versatile Blogger award today and I'm passing it along to Be Thou a Knight, your awesome blog!
Come check it out here:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blog-award-pass-along.html
Post a Comment