I love it that my yard has finally gotten to the place where I don't need to purchase any more flowers. I just move the flowers that I already have and it's like they are brand new!!
I moved these bright pink roses to a pot...
Even these little "flowers" have moved....
I also transplanted these cuties into a container on our table...
My husband and I haven't moved...but our flowers sure have!!!
























8 comments:
CUTE! I was JUST thinking about you and actually came back online to look at your blog! Lianna, your an inspiration in more ways than one! BE ENCOURAGED! Sending love, Cherry
It's fun to move things about to get a new look now and then. Your flowers are very cheerful. ~ Sarah
Your yard is sooo beautiful!!! :)
I love this idea! I'm sure it is an instant pick me up for your yard/flowerbeds! I love those roses!
Hi Lianna, my daughter lives in Mandarin. She is a christian woman, and loving mother too. Wouldn't it be funny if your paths crossed some time.
Love your flowers are lovely where ever you put them. Gardening is a joy to me and I am still planting! I wonder if I will ever get it all done.
Your yard is beautiful.
Hugs, Jeanne
PS: My daughters name is Christina. She has two boys 15 and 13. You never know! smile.
I wish we'd get some sun for my flowers! Yours look beautiful.
Your flowers are beautiful!
Ooh pretty! Thanks for joining us for Anything Related! Hope to see you tomorrow! ~Bridgette
Post a Comment