I love planting pretty flowers in our yard, but I LOVE adding a little unusual decor in our yard too!
My mother-in-love gave me two of these cute yard decorations for my birthday. Last year, I hung them on a tree in the backyard, but I thought they would look cute in one of our potted plants instead.
I picked up these little flower stakes from the Dollar Tree and think they look festive with these real flowers.
I bought these little flowers from Pier 1 about three years ago. They are really meant to hold tea light candles, but I added a little dirt and some flowers and I think they make the perfect plant holders.
I made this bird (squirrel) feeder last year. The base is a pedestal that my mom gave me and the top is a star tray that I purchased from Pier 1 years ago. I just screwed the tray on top of the pedestal and added birdseed :)
And last but not least...I picked up this cutie YEARS ago at an antique store and just recently added it to my yard decor. Can anyone guess what it is??
Do you decorate your garden?
Please don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE for a handmade fabric necklace!




















14 comments:
You have such a gift for the yard and plants!!
I love adding metal decorations to gardens. I have bought so many of them as gifts for my sister who has an enormous garden. I find the best ones at outdoor art shows (e.g. Cornhill Arts Festival in Rochester, NY)! Great post. Thanks for joining Timeloess Tuesday!
Paula Grace ~
Really loving the bird feeder. Rustic yet lovely. Everything looks great. I'm stumped on the last itme but what great coloring it has.
Jane T. @ Atticmag
Do you want to come down and help me decorate my house and design my garden? What do you think???
Hi Lianna, your yard looks great and it's always nice to see new things isn't it? The last item looks like a cat but what it's for other than decorating beats me!
I just love looking at your yard..it gives me such inspiration. So much, that i have some guys coming to clean up my garden that froze this year and remulch my front yard. So flower planing here I come!!! Thanks for the cool ideas girl!!! I just love looking at pics from your yard!!! So I give up..what is the last picture???
Your yard looks lovely!! :)
What a beautiful garden!!!! The item in the last picture is a the foot of a claw foot bath tub.
I love your garden. Just like our homes, our gardens are also a reflection of who we are.
~ Tracy
I can't wait to set out some decorations. It's still a bit early here though. Your garden looks enchanting!
Looks like you're ready for Spring.
I love the birdfeeder you made!
Thanks again for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!
I love your garden, it is so darling and I love your little bird feeder/flower power flowers and love Love LOVE that star/chunky wood thing. You might want to set it on a stepping stone or you are going to have major termite problems in your wood and home.
Cheri
oops--forgot this is going on my favs list.
Cheri
Thanks for linking this to my most popular post link party! I love it. One day when I don't have a dog I want to make my yard look as pretty as yours! I was also going to guess that last pic to be a tub foot. I SWEAR I was ;)
Post a Comment