I found an old frame in our extra bedroom and thought I'd spruce it up a bit and put it to use. I painted the brown matte an off-white color and used a piece of the scrapbook paper I had left over from this project...
It's amazing how one small change can make a HUGE difference!Happy Tuesday!






















12 comments:
Love it! Turned out great! I was thinking about doing something similar for my mantel!
Isn't scrapbook paper the best? So many pretty colors and designs out there. I love how you mantel looks and the other project with the nine squares. Gorgeous!
fun! and what a coincidence, my mantle is black and white, too :)
Gorgeous! Thanks for joining Idea Sharin' Wednesday at Women Who Do It All! Don't forget to stop by and enter this week's giveaways!
-Jill
I really like your black and white mantel! It's amazing how many beautiful scrapbook paper designs you can find!
Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!
I love the small and simple transformations!!! Looks great! Thanks for linking up!
I love all the white and black! So pretty and I can't wait to use some when I finally get to decorate my main room!
Great use of scrapbook paper! Looks pretty.
love the contemporary feel this arrangement displays - well done!
I did a project simliar to your scrapbook paper wall hanging in my sons room with mod podge - Such a cheap easy way to add interest and/or color to a room!
So fun and graphic! Really eye catching! I love the pop of color from the roses! Great job!
I just love scrapbook paper and I don't even scrapbook. It just amazes me what you can do with the stuff!!! Great looking mantel.
:) Michelle
love the patterns - I'm going to steal this idea when I redo my bedroom.
Post a Comment