Shannon from Cary Hairbows contacted me last week to see if I would be interested in doing another Chip-in/Giveaway. She is SO thoughtful and her bows are just TOO stinkin cute, so I couldn't resist!!!
Here is the awesome prize...

Doesn't this bucket of pinwheels and BOWS just scream S.U.M.M.E.R???
Well, wait till you see all the adorable bows you could win...





For this Chip-in/Giveaway we will have ONE lucky winner that will take home ALL these bows!! Yes, you read that right, ALL these summer bows could be YOURS!!! And these aren't small bows either, each bow is approximately 5" wide and on 2-1/2" spring barrettes. So your little daughter, niece, or granddaughter will be sporting the CUTEST bows in her hair this summer!!!


So how can you enter to win?
1. Visit Cary Hairbows and leave me a comment letting me know which bow is your all-time favorite (mandatory entry).
2. Snag the Cary Hairbows button for an additional entry.

3. Make a donation to our Baby Fund and each $1 will earn you an additional entry ($1= 1 entry, $5= 5 entries, etc.)
4. Become a follower of JillyBean's Unique Doggie Boutique, the NEW business my mom and I started, for an additional entry.

5. Purchase a bow from Cary Hairbows for an additional FIVE entries!
This Chip-in/Giveaway will end on Wednesday, April 21 at midnight (Eastern Time).
Good luck!!!
Projects, Pinching Pennies and Plugging Along




















46 comments:
Oh so cute. I love the pink and black diva baby bows.
Love, love, love Paisley's bow!
Love, love, love Paisley's bow!
So cute! I love the "Paisley's bow" and I purchased it with a headband!! I also became a follower of JillyBean's and added a button to my blog http://jon-lindsay-andpups.blogspot.com/. Great idea for a giveaway!! :)
I love the rodeo princess one. i tried to win that one when she posted it. I'd love to try out her bows! They are too cute!
LOVE all of these!!!
My favorite bow is the one that she made for my little girl for her first birthday...LOVE it!!!
I love them all, but if I have to choose one it would be the most multi-colored one. The second would be the strawberry one, I have 2 granddaughters(1 and 4) who love bows. I guess mom loves them most!
Hope I'm lucky!
Shirley
What a fun giveaway. I think my favorite is the infant blush flower band, so simple and sweet. Thanks for sharing!
-Jill
I love the nightmare bow! I'm already planning next year's Halloween costume around that bow!
SO cute! What a great giveaway! There is no way I could pick my "favorite" on the website. They are all precious! I kept telling my husband.."when we have a little girl I want this one, and this one, oh and this one too!" He was just smiling at me! There is nothing like a little girl with a bow in her hair!!
I love love love Cary's hairbows! One of my all time favorite bows that she made is the Paisley's bow! I just love all of the animal prints
My favorite is the jungle looking one with the brown and greens!!! Love it!!!
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this link :)...hair bows are my downfall! These are adorable! My fav has to be the paisley boutique bow or the flip flop....SO CUTE! Thanks for linking up to Ta-dah Tuesday!
I love the Zebra Monkey bow! I love it!!!
I love the Diva Baby bow band and the Paisley bow band! Expecting in Aug. a baby girl~ she would look so cute in those! Thanks for a chance to win!
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com
They are all so cute! I think my favorite is the diva punk bow.
All are darling but I love Paisley's Bow and I see several before me loved this one too!
I love the Rodeo Princess bow, but they're all cute. What a great giveaway!
I LOVE the summer bucket and the rodeo princess bow is DARLING. AH! I could spend too much money here...but I guess that's the point ;)
I've never won before so maybe this will be my lucky day! My dad was diagnosed with cancer last week and I could use a pick-me-up! If not, I may just purchase myself a pick-me up lol :)
I LOVE the summer bucket and the rodeo princess bow is DARLING. AH! I could spend too much money here...but I guess that's the point ;)
I've never won before so maybe this will be my lucky day! My dad was diagnosed with cancer last week and I could use a pick-me-up! If not, I may just purchase myself a pick-me up lol :)
I LOVE the summer bucket and the rodeo princess bow is DARLING. AH! I could spend too much money here...but I guess that's the point ;)
I've never won before so maybe this will be my lucky day! My dad was diagnosed with cancer last week and I could use a pick-me-up! If not, I may just purchase myself a pick-me up lol :)
I like the sweet confections bows.
Love them! My favorite that is currently on order is the Rodeo Princess, but I have quite a few that I adore in my house!
And I became a follower of JillyBean's too!
I LOVE THE SWEETLY SOUTHERN JUMBO BOW! I could see my little girl sporting one of these for her first b-day!
racheldowd07 at gmail
The Sweetly Southerns are all my favorites. Any color. I love them all.
I have Shannon's button on my blog.
I am a follower of your doggie boutique. Cute clothes for pups!
I really like all the layered boutique bows. All the color combinations are gorgeous!
I like the nightmare bow. It's not traditional, but with the perfect outfit it would be so cute!
I am a bit bias but the Paisley bow by far is number one in our book and we are sooo greatful for Shannon creating that special beauty for my sweet Paisley!
Those bows are just precious! They scream summer! I love the newest one on the site. (The Rodeo Princess one)
My little munchkin would look adorable in one of those!
Awesome giveaway!
I LOVE Cary Hairbows! They are fabulous!
I love my Christmas Bow that Shannon made!
Love the Paisley bow! What a fun giveaway!
I bought a custom bow from Shannon tonight.
Thanks!
Tricia
I follow too!
tan_0924@yahoo.com
I am loving this giveaway! Even though i have a little boy I still love looking at all the cute girl stuff :)
My fav of course is the Sweetly Southern Bow!!! Would purchase one in every color if I had a little girl!!!
I love them all!!! SOOOOO impossible to pick one! I do love the "diva baby" one with the zebra, though!!! Thanks for the giveaway! These bows are adorable--AK needs one for her birthday!
I'm so glad I found the hairbow site!!!! They are ALL too precious for words but if I just must choose ONE it would be The Friendly Ghost....we love Halloween! Thanks so much for being so generous to someone (hope it's me...or rather my granddaughter who will wear it)!
Beautiful! Thanks for pointing me to this site, so adorable! I love love love the Rodeo Princess!!!! What talent! Thanks for the fun!
I love the RODEO PRINCESS bow and I'm a follower of your new boutique blog!! :)
Oh, are you suppose to leave the amount of comments for entries you earned? Please don't approve this comment...just asking.
Cute giveaway Lianna. I love Paisley's bow and I love little Paisley too. Her Mom & I have become dear friends after meeting through our blogs. All of these bows are adoreable and would turn some little girl into a princess.
I also placed an order today for Emma's Birthday bow, so thanks for posting about this. It gave me an incentive to go ahead and order her bow early. Yippe!
Always, always praying for you Lianna.
Perhaps we might win these cute little jewels.
I love Paisley's Bow. So adorable!!!!
Became a follower of you and your moms blog! Good job!
Post a Comment