I have a plain black dress that I think this necklace will turn into a WOW black dress :)
Not only does Becky create fabric necklaces, headbands, and pins, but she also makes handpainted wooden signs.
I thought Becky was so talented and wanted to know how long she had been crafting and what inspired her to start her two business...
"I have not always loved crafting, in fact I used to sit in the car while my mom & sisters went into craft stores!!!! When I was 19 a friend and I took a craft class and have loved it ever since!! I started divine crafts originally to sale wood crafts (www.kindredheartscrafts.blogspot.com)but took a break for a bit and started making the fabric flower headbands and necklaces for a boutique. I loved it so much I started selling them on etsy!! I love matching colors which is weird because that is the hardest part for me. I really just enjoy people loving my products. It makes me SO happy!!!"
Well, let's get on to the giveaway, shall we??
Not only did Becky send me the necklace pictured above, she also sent me the exact same one for YOU!!!!
1. Visit Divine Crafts or Kindred Hearts Crafts and come back and leave me a comment letting me know which piece is YOUR favorite (one entry)
2. Donate $1 (or more) to our Baby Fund. Each dollar earns you an additional entry and all donations will go toward our fertility/adoption fund. Just click on the chip-in button below.
3. Tweet, blog, or post a status on your facebook about this giveaway (one entry)
4. Purchase an item from Divine Crafts or Kindred Hearts Crafts (five entries)
Have fun browsing these TWO adorable sites and good luck!
One lucky winner will be chosen by a random number generator next Thursday, March 25!

Click here to see the entire Blog Hop List....
I am Only One Woman




















18 comments:
Oh my goodness!! You weren't joking when you said some great giveaways were coming!! I love the pink fabric flower headband; it would look so cute on my little girl. I am definitely going to order that one!!
I like the elegant silver flower necklace they are all cute...I also enjoyed your blog you have some cute stuff!
Love this necklace! It's fabulous! But my favorite is the lime green one. It looks more "Springy" to me!
The pink fabric flower headband is my favorite at Divine Crafts. My little grandaughters would adorable wearing it!
I like the http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42836271
Are you adopting? I'm an adoptive momma.
I'm here from the blog hop and I would love for you to come visit me. www.onthesearchforhiddentreasure.blogspot.com
I like the pumpkin trio!!
Just had to let you know that I did order that headband!! I am looking through the clothes I ordered for the girls tonight (haven't come yet :( ) so I can pick some more to order!! Thanks for featuring this shop!!
I love the cream fabric flowers head band. It is so cute.
ELEGANT SILVER FABRIC FLOWER NECKLACE is my favorite ( :
A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com
I love the Bib Fabric Flower Necklace! So cute, and I love the color green she uses in one of them! These are so cute! Thanks for the chance!
The green, white and black bib flower necklace is my favorite, though all the headbands are gorgeous as well!
Um, WOW! I LOVE that necklace!
absolutely stunning! ELEGANT SILVER FABRIC FLOWER NECKLACE is my fav! looked through the blog and i adore her signs!! esp the turkey one! hope she sells them on etsy soon!
thanks 4 the chance to win!
tnrutger at gmail dot com
I like the silver flower necklace the best! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42590794
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
www.twitter.com/DesMoinesDealin/status/10897111433
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
I love the silver flower headband. Just to cute. THanks for the entries in Check me out saturdays
boblyns at yahoo dot com
I like her one flower with headband.
Hard to pick a favorite!
I love that black and red piece
Post a Comment