I am a nerd...in case you didn't know :) I have Google Analytics attached to my blog and found out that I have from 300 to 600 hits on my blog each day. So WHERE are all these hits coming from??? So I'm asking all of my eavesdroppers (that's better than lurkers, right?) to take a leap of faith today.
If you have been reading my blog and haven't left a comment, please do so today. I'd love to make some new friends :)
In your comment, please leave the name of the city where you live and your blog link, I'd love to visit your blog and leave a comment for you too!
I've been an eavesdropper on several blogs and decided that today was the day that I needed to break my silence.
By the way...I have an AWESOME GIVEAWAY that will start tomorrow, so check back. You won't want to miss it!!!




















44 comments:
It's just me! I want to know how to get the google analytics thing!
I found your blogs through Amanda Ledfords, Kellys Korner, etc. I live in Columbia, SC and a SAHM. My blog is sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com and I'd love for you to visit me! Take care, Laurie E.
I eaves drop everyday. Have been for a few months. Not sure how I found your blog but it's on my blog list and I click on it every morning. So now you know! :o)
Heather
Bristol, TN
www.thebs-2003.blogspot
hi...i have commented before but not as much as i should. i will try not to lurk as often and participate in some communication:)
Le
Hi! I'm Heather from Jonesborough Tn. My blog is
www.heathercallen.blogspot.com
I'm Josanne from PA! I have a little tip for you! If you go to http://feedjit.com/joinjs/, you can paste a code to your blog that will tell you when people come to your blog, and where they are from. I have one on my blog if you'd like to see what I'm talking about www.achocolatebouquet.blogspot.com
I love having it! It's really neat to see where your followers come from!
OK I am a lurker! I came from Kelly's Korner and am from somewhere in the south. :) I want to know what this Google Analytics thing is!
I've commented before, but I thought I'd let you know where I live.
Athens, Alabama
Wow, that is a lot of hits and prayers. I am a lurker who walked the IF journey for 3 years. Just found the world of blogs and I am finding myself reading those that are on the same journey. I don't have a blog but I would like to support and help if I can. I am a mommy to 2 wonderful children. God's plan to create our family was so much greater than mine. I would not have the 2 I have and that is so unimaginable. I truly believe you will be a mommy too and thank God for unanswered prayers. Blessings.
I'm in Hot Springs, AR. Here's my blog address:
http://www.treefrogcreations.blogspot.com/
I stop by here from Kelly's Korner!
Erica
South Carolina
Over from Kelly's Korner!! I've been reading for a while - sorry I've never commented...
I do love your blog and I love the title!!!
I'm not an eavesdropper, you know I'm here, but I just wanted to say that I've noticed the same thing on my blog. I think I need to have an outting post on my blog too soon!
You know about me =). But I thought I would say Hi!!!
Hey there, My name is Amanda and we are neighbors I live in Bryceville Fl. Just north of Jacksonville. I cant remeber how I found your blog but I love it. Have A great day.. oh and BTW how do I get that google thing?
Hi. I'm not sure if I've commented or not, but I am a follower and love your blog! I'm in Concord, NC and my blog is: http://stinkyfeetspots.blogspot.com/
Please come by!
JB
I've been lurking for quite awhile. Don't know why I've never commented! I've always enjoyed reading your blog!!
I comment occasionally but not very much but read your blog every day. Everyone calls me AK and my blog is http://myjourneytofindingme.blogspot.com/ I live in Tennessee.
I don't remember how I found you or when, it's been a good while since I've been lurking. haha!
I am in Mississippi and have a 14 month old so my blog is pretty much dedicated to her and stories of being a special ed teacher.
Here's my blog http://www.ssippiscoop.blogspot.com
Hi, I am Ocean from NC. Love your blog! Check mine out. http://oceansblog09.blogspot.com/
Hey there. : ) I've commented before, but thought I'd let you know that I live in Florida. How do you get that Google thing? Sounds cool. And I blog here: http://onegirl-itjusttakesone.blogspot.com/
I've commented a few times, but I decided to introduce myself again; )
I am Fabiola from São Paulo Brazil.
Hi, My name is Jessie. I have to confess!! I have been "eavesdropping" on your blog for sometime now!:0) I am new to this blogging thing and am just getting started with my own blog, http://strengthinforever.blogspot.com. I haven't even posted anything yet!! I just wanted you to know that you have been an inspiration to me on days when I needed it!! I pray for you and know that your precious little one will come soon. Thanks for sharing and asking us "eavesdroppers" to confess. Maybe now I can get brave enough to actually start posting on my own blog!! :0)
I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and have been eavesdropping for awhile.
Kelly
orange park, fl
I am so glad you came up with the phrase "eavesdropping" - it sounds so much nicer than "lurking". I found your blog about a year ago from Kelly's Korner and I have been eavesdropping ever since.
I very rarely comment on the blogs of people I don't know. Because of some insecurity issues (currently working on with the help of Beth's Moore's book) I didn't figure that anyone would be insterested in what some woman they had never met before had to say. So thank you for calling us "eavesdroppers" out.
You and I actually have a lot in common. I am a teacher who lives in Houston. I too know the pain of wanting nothing more than to be a mom. I cried every time I was invited to yet another baby shower. I have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl and I pray for you and your DH often. If you get a chance here is our blog - www.elizamackenzie.blogspot.com
Take care-
Jennifer
Hi!
Ive commented before, but hello again! Love reading your blog and updates!
Mandy from AZ
http://tickledpinkmandy.blogspot.com/
Hi, My name is Jessica. I am from South Dakota. My blog is www.jessicaandjustinoverman.blogspot.com
Hello, I am from Keller, Texas!! Your blog is really cute. Mine is www.talesfromablueminivan.blogspot.com
Come on by!!!
Hey girl! This is Karah and I am a long time lurker, found your blog through Kellys Korner. I actually attended Sterling when you were the drill team director there. One of my good friends was Katy Smoke. Most of all my friends were Stars. I graduated in 01 and was a cheerleader and then the mascot my sr. year. Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and I have been praying for you nightly to be blessed with a child. I have a blog too. Me and my hubby live in Lufkin, TX.
xoxo-
Karah
www.karahstracener.blogspot.com
I read your blog often but I can't remember if I have ever commented. :) I actually read your other blog more regularly and love your honestly and your heart. I am praying for you often.
ha! i'm totally an "eavesdropper" :) Love your blog!
I honestly can't remember how I found your blog, but I actually just found it very recently. I love it! I'll try and be a bit more vocal and less blog stalker-ish. :)
I found your blog from Kelly's Korner and I love your sense of style and how positive you are. My blog is thegavagang@blogspot.com and I live in Maine.
:o) kacey
www.doodlebugspaper.blogspot.com
Belzoni, ms
Hi Lianna! This is my second time commenting (the first was about your corkboard that you made). I live in GA and I'm going to Beth Moore in April (I'm in the overflow), so I hope to meet you in person next month! :)
hey its haley from batesville, AR. i think i've commented before, but i wanted to say hi again. I found your blog through Sarah creamer, through kelly's korner... :) We too are struggling with IF. I think it just helps to read other stories too. Praying for us all!!
I have been following your blog for a while, and I love it!! I love all your posts on DIY!And of course on IF, since I am going through that as well. I'm in Ohio.
I'm an "eavesdropper" but you know me already :). Amy (Chase) Smith, and you were my former teacher (and the BEST and most loved Drillteam instructor!!!!!). I love your blog and stop by from time to time (haven't gotten internet at our new place!)
Hi Lianna :)
I'm not exactly sure how I stumbled on your blog, but I did quite a while back, and have enjoyed visiting ever since! My family and I live in Las Vegas, NV (both my husband and I are originally from North Dakota though). My blog address is:
www.jensplacetovisit.blogspot.com
Now I'm trying to figure out something on my blog too...I just hit 20,000 hits, yet I only have 18followers and people don't often leave comments. Honestly it drives me insane!!! People keep coming back though...I just can't figure it out?!!! Well, hopefully you'll get lots of comments to see where all of your visitors are coming from!
Again, I love your blog and wish you only the best :)
Well, you know I do, but I thought I'd just drive up your comment numbers and let you know you're loved! :-)
Hi, Lianna! I've been reading for awhile now and can't even remember how I stumbled on it -- I'm sure from blog hopping. Now I read you in my google reader so I never comment (except today). So from a friend in Alabama -- hi!
I have been reading off and on for awhile from Kelly's Korner. I am in Loganville, Ga.
Amy
I lurk with the rest of them :) I am in Vienna, VA a suburb of DC
Post a Comment