I think I am addicted to all the fabric flower necklaces that you've seen lately. After receiving one recently, I thought to myself, "I can do this!"
For $3 I found these adorable gray and black fabric flowers with tiny pearls sewn in the center.
Let me repeat that...I let someone else do the hard work of creating these delicate flowers and got 15 of them for only $3!! Now that's a deal!!
I arranged a few of the fabric flowers and hot glued them onto a piece of leftover black fabric. I took a necklace and threaded it through the fold in the fabric.Now doesn't this look like a necklace you would pay $20 or more for???
I wore it this week to work and got SO many compliments on it :)
Now I'm looking for ideas on what I can do with the remaining 8 flowers...any suggestions?






















14 comments:
I love the way the necklace looks. Very creative!
Make a couple pins and have a giveaway and can I win? ;)
Cute necklace!
Amazing...simply amazing.
Easter Egg Cup Collection is My show n tell Stop by if you can.
Have a glorious weekend.
Too cute!!!
Beautiful! I love it!
a) GIVEAWAY!!!!
b) WHERE did you get the flowers?!?!?
I agree with Allison! That's super cute-what a great idea!
very creative. I need to find someone to make stuff like that for me here in TX!!!! You need make one for a giveaway!!! Love it!!!
Lianna--
LOVE your necklace! Man are you creative! It's just so nice :)
I'm drawing a blank for another idea to do with them, but if I come up with something I'll come back and let you know!
Have a great weekend!
This is awesome! It turned out great!
I'm featuring a necklace tutorial and giveaway. I'd love it if you stopped by!
very cute.. why not use the extras to create a belt of sorts...hmmm would be cute along the hip on a black skirt or slacks?
Sandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/
LOVE!!!! I so want to make one of these. I make my own flowers ($3 is such a steal! No way I'd sell them for that! lol) and have been wanting to make them into a necklace. Great project!!
i totally lovett! great project, and it looks great on you. about the excess flowers... why not embellish a top, or make a headband.
Bette♥
Post a Comment