I found these cute little frames at Dollar Tree...
I had some of this black and white scrapbook paper leftover from making greeting cards...
And I printed out our initials on some cardstock...
Put them inside the frames and hung them on the wall...


And I printed out our initials on some cardstock...
Put them inside the frames and hung them on the wall...

So easy and SO cheap...I literally only spent $2 on this project!!!
Please make sure you visit this LINK and enter to win a handmade fabric necklace!!





















22 comments:
Those look great and what a buy!!
very pretty.. I'll definately be giving that a try
Those are so darlin'. I haven't made anything with my dollar store frames that are exactly like that but I will soon!
How simple, but cute!
I hope you'll drop by AtticMag to see what Jane did for Met Monday.
Now those are my kind of picture frames: cheap! Nicely done - the ribbon is such a nice finishing touch!
Hi there! Just found your blog via Susans Met Monday. Love it! This idea is darling and wow, what an inexpensive project...but doesn't look it at all! So cute! I'll be back to your blog many times. Visit me too sometime. Blessings to you!
OH WOW!!! I love that idea. I am needing some frames for family pictures. I will have to try my dollar tree.
Oh my those are cute! I love a great craft that is easy on my pocket!! They look like something you would find at a boutique.
Those are so ADORABLE...I love when you post stuff like this because I know I can get it too since we both live in/around Jacksonville. When other people post stuff like this I can hardly ever find the same materials..Anyways <3 them Good Job!!!!
The frames look fantastic now !
I love the dollar store !
Kammy
Those are sooooooo cute. What a great idea. And what a great find at the Dollar Tree. (I want one :)
D
You always have such cute ideas. I wish I was that creative :)
ADORABLE! Great finds on the frames. Love the initials in them. Very classic. Thanks for sharing!
Cute! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules
That loos so nice! I love the frames - I'll have to go check my dollar store today. :)
So cute!! I really need to get some of those!
Very nice! I love the black/white combo.
I'm a sucker for the black and white too!! Don't you love dollar deals?!
Alison
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/
They are cute - just the right size for your initials.
I love this idea. The walls on my house really need some decoration. Today they are ALL white canvas literally.
I love this idea. The walls on my house really need some decoration. Today they are ALL white canvas literally.
Love it!
Post a Comment