Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Favorite Shoes...

I am participating in the Show Me Your Shoe Party from The Stories of A to Z . As you can see from this picture...



I have quite a collection of shoes. Yes, those are ALL shoes in the boxes, and on the floor, AND in that basket. I have a problem people---isn't the first step admitting and acknowledging the problem though???? :)

Okay, back to some of my favorite shoes. With Spring/Summer just around the corner, I thought I would spotlight some of my favorite open-toe shoes. Here are a few that I just L.O.V.E.


^I found these shoes at a Flea Market in Mississippi with my mom. I think they cost $4! I just love the big flower on top and the rhinestones on the heel.


^These shoes are my "go-to" shoes for Spring. They are a tan color and go with A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G

^ Can you tell that I L.O.V.E some bling??? These are just SO unique and I just can't get over the pretty rhinestone sparkle :)



^Now these shoes are pretty special to me...my mom gave them to me a few years ago. They actually belonged to HER, back in the day. Isn't it cool how things come back in style?? The heel on these clogs are TO DIE FOR...wouldn't you agree???


I'd love to see your FAVORITE shoes...so click HERE and join in the party!


Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY...you'll LOVE the adorable pins and necklaces from No Plain T's!


22 comments:

Fabiola said...

I love shoes. If I was at home, I would jump on the wagon and do a post about it.

My favorite is the tan sandal. It is perfect.

Marianne said...

Lovely shoes! But please tell me none of these have actually been worn?! After one go around the block mine always look absolutely gastly and definitely not blogworthy anymore.
Yours look very blogworthy.
Good luck with your ten step program, you did good on the first step :-)

Sandy said...

Help me... I too love shoes and just don't have enough days to wear them all...but looking now,, that is getting to be a problem.... I have to stop someone and talk about their shoes..lol
Sandy

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

I didn't show my closet on mine because I have so many shoes like you but I am not the 'best' organizer. You did an awesome job with that! I am so diggin' those shoes of your mom's. Totally love that heel! How awesome is that?!

Tammy@InStitches said...

Wow, those were you Mom's, that's very cool !

Pam said...

What a collection!! and so neatly arranged. Love the black jeweled ones.

Four Fit Sisters said...

SUCH cute shoes...I especially love the black flip flops with big rhinestones on them :) Thanks for sharing our adorable collection!!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

It's hard to explain it, but we certainly NEED lots of shoes, don't we...love all your plastic boxes!

Melissa said...

LOVIN' the shoes from Mom! I am thinking I am really into oranges and yellows this year! Too cute! You have a lot of shoes sister! Love it!!!

Leanne said...

Love the black one's with the bling. Those one's from your mom are awesome.

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I was so hoping someone would show off their shoe closet organizing strategies! I love all your little labeled boxes. I'd never have the patience to put them back in once I pulled them out, but I love the idea of being organized! Your flea market shoes are adorable and you know I'm all-about-the-bling too! Thanks so much for linking up.

courtney said...

I love the top pair, that flower and the pattern in the base is AWESOME!

courtney said...

I love the top pair, that flower and the pattern in the base is AWESOME!

Kristi @ Creative Kristi said...

Love the tan ones but LOVE! the yellow ones that were your moms! How cute are those! :)

Melissa said...

You have tons of shoes! Good for you! I love these ones!

Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

My closet is full of those clear boxes, although not quite so many! I have a serious problem putting the shoes back in the box after I wear them, but you are going to be my inspiration! I love your moms oldies but goodies!

Heather Henderson said...

i am so envious of your plastic boxes!!

SkinnyMeg said...

I love me some bling on my shoes too( well really anywhere!) You def. have a shoe addiction, but a great shoe will always fit! Great post!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! What a great shoe collection! I have one similar to that except I don't have those nice boxes - wow!! I love those clogs!

XXO
Jen

Unknown said...

Those first ones and those YELLOW ONES... ME DROOLING... so cute! ;) JGG

Anonymous said...

Cute, very cute. The tan ones get my vote.

The Barnett Family said...

Well, little miss organization....I know what you mean about things coming back in style...lovin those goovy yellow shoes! Became a follower.