Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--SPRING has Sprung!

I spent a lot of time this weekend working in our backyard. I am NO WHERE near finished with our yard, but SPRING has definitely sprung!!!














Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE...it ends tomorrow!!!

Happy Wordless Wednesday




Someday Crafts

Seven Clown Circus

Extraordinary Mothers

Blue Cricket Design

My Backyard Eden

It's So Very Cheri

Trendy Treehouse

Funky Junk Interiors

Tales from Bloggeritaville

A Southern Daydreamer

The Shabby Chic Cottage

Somewhat Simple

15 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

That yellow chick is perfect! Did you make it or where did you find it???? I want one!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, its gorgeous! Can't wait for Spring to spring here. Still a little chilly outside for me.

monelle said...

pretty pretty! Now come do my yard :)

Lori said...

Yay for Spring! I love it!! Your back yard looks great, keep it up!!

Melissa said...

love all of your decor. too cute! My backyard needs some serious work after this horrible winter we had here in Texas!

extreme personal measures said...

Looks inviting!
Following you from Trendy Treehouse!
Stop by:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

concretenprimroses said...

Looks great. I love the eggs in the planters.
Kathy

Lady J said...

Dropping by from Trendy Treehouse. I love your sunny yard...can't see the sun yet here in Oregon(maybe in a few months.) Come by and say hi:
www.ladyjcreations.blogspot.com

{oc cottage} said...

Looks positively SUMMERY!

m ^..^

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Hurry and "spring" at my house!!!!

One Cheap B*tch said...

Yay for spring! Been 60 here all week. I guess after the huge storm we had, Mother Nature took pity on us! =)

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a lovely yard. Love all the spring touches.

~ Tracy

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Your patio is looking so pretty! I am definitely ready for spring!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!

Heather said...

I love your egg plant picks, how cute are those! What a great way to dress up a potted plant as a gift. Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Hi! I saw your Easter Egg plant stakes and had to say, hi! I made a few myself last week and wanted to share with you...

http://moremisadventures.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-egg-garden-stakes.html

Katie