This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.You know the drill....
My Hi's this week---
- going to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert...can you say AMAZING???
- Booking my flight to visit my parents over Spring Break...it has been almost three months since I've seen them and that's WAY too long.
- my Mary Kay debut party...I am really LOVING Mary Kay and all the flexibility it offers while still making money.
My Lo's this week---
- feeling a little overwhelmed with all the irons I have in the fire....work, my Etsy Store, Mary Kay, etc.
- missing my Esther Bible Study this week...my week just hasn't been the same since I had to miss out.
What are your Hi's and Lo's this Thursday????




















No comments:
Post a Comment