Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.




My Hi's this week are...


  • all the generous donations I received for my Gigantic Giveaway. I can not believe how many people I have met through blogging that are so willing to help us raise money for our IVF.

  • receiving an email from Brent Riggs letting me know that Be Thou a Knight would be listed in his magazine, Serious Life. What an HONOR!

  • I had a fellow blogger become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and join my team! Yeah Amanda!!

My Lo's this week are...



  • I am not feeling too well today :( I had a yucky throat yesterday and had 101 fever last night.

  • I am dreading our 9.3 mile race this weekend...I haven't been running like I should be to prepare.

What are your Hi's and Lo's for the week?



4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

WOW... big race this weekend... hope you feel up to it!! And hope you feel better!!!

Come check out my blog today... spreading the word on your giveaway!!! So excited for it & hoping it brings oddles for you!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Awesome hi's! We'll want to send a gift your way too, I've been wanting to do it for so long now then had my long drought from the computer/blogging, but I haven't stopped thinking about you! :) I'll say a prayer for your race, you'll do great!!!

Kendra said...

LOVE the new look!!!!! That's a big race...good luck!

Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better! Good luck with the race!

Thanks again for taking me on as a consultant. I'm stoked :o)