...but at least I can admit it!!! Well, I admit that I have HOLIDAY ISSUES!!! As soon as one holiday ends, I must put out the next holiday's decorations. I don't know where this comes from or why I am so OCD about it--well, I take that back, I think I have my mother to blame for that. She was always decorating for every single holiday and I must have inherited those genes :)
So...guess what I did when I got home from work today??? You guessed it...I put away all the St. Patty's Day decorations and pulled out the Easter decorations. Here are a few pics of what I've done so far...

Here is our front door....not a lot of decoration...but less is MORE, right?
These little eggs were only a $1 each at Michael's...what a deal, huh?
I purchased this adorable metal chick at a "going out of business" baby store. I have been anticipating putting this by our door..isn't it just the cutest????Now moving instead our house...
I have been collecting these eggs for a few years now. They are wooden and all different colors and sizes.
These adorable candy dishes were on sale at Michael's too...$1.50 each!!
And it wouldn't be Easter without Jelly Beans!! And yes, the black ones are my FAVS!
My mom gave me these cute little chicks a few years ago....just precious.Next will be the Easter blooms in our backyard...trust me, those are coming soon!
Are you ready for the Easter holiday???





















13 comments:
Super cute decorations! I love the switchboard!
I LOVE the chick on your front porch!!! How cute a little greeter!
And your eggs... how beautiful!! Easter is my favorite holiday of all!!! I need to get out & find some cute decorations myself!
There is nothing I love more than decorating for holidays!!! ha! I wish I could find all of my Easter stuff, but there will always be next year. LOVE the front porch decorations!
i love all your easter decorations! and i could eat a whole bowl of those jelly beans right now...
I love all of your decorations! I especially love those wooden eggs! Where do you find them?
And who doesn't love jelly beans!
So cute!
Very cute! You reminded me to put out my easter stuff. THANKS!
SOOO pretty Lianna!! You are such a great interior (& exterior) decorator!! I wish I could mail you all my black jellybeans because they are my least favorite! ;)
I love it all! Oh my those jelly beans would be so dangerous, I would eat them every time I walked by! :)
I love all your Easter decorations!! I am just in the begining stages of learning to decorate my house for any Holiday (getting married in October!) You have such cute things and they are soo afordable! Love it :)
I love to decorate for all the holidays too! Your Easter decorations are wonderful!!
you always have such cute decorations:) i'm so jealous! and i love the front door by the way!!
I love the black jelly beans too.
Lisa :)
I just LOVE your chick on the front door!!
Post a Comment