Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday...

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.




My Hi this week????

I had two bloggers contact me directly to contribute a donation. One is a donation for our next Chip-in/Giveaway. The other is a personal donation. I am SO blessed to have found the blogger community...and to have met so many wonderful, loving, and Godly people.

My Lo this week????

Watching and reading about Stellan being in the hospital. I have wanted to be a mother for SO long now and I can't imagine the emotions MckMama is experiencing this week. Keep praying for Stellan.


What are your Hi's and Lo's this week?

6 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Awesome HIGH!!! Arent bloggy buddies awesome!!!

And I agree with the Lo... its so amazing to see so many people praying for one baby...

Enjoy your Spring Break!!!

Lori said...

I just came across your blog, my heart goes out to you as you go through infertility. I love your faith in the Lord, HE is GOOD. My husband and I have also been TTC, and are going through fertility treatments. I pray that the Lord will bless you with a child of your own. I just started a blog, with updates on our journey. It's heartbreaking to me everytime I run across another blog about infertility, many times I struggle with the unfairness of infertility. I put my faith in the Lord that we can overcome this!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hi, just popping in for the 1st time. I went to your black and white blog first, and I LOVE it. Would you mind sharing who designed it?

Mrs. Realife said...

I LOVE your HIGH!!

Your low is the same as mine... precious baby... We are praying!

Jennifer said...

Hi - preparing for Easter and reflecting on Jesus' sacrifice

Lo - scheduling my laparoscopy surgery on April 25th



Enjoy your spring break!!

monarte said...

I to am praying and reading about Stellan. And I have a prayer request for our friends two year old, that is in Crisis with a brain tumor and Cancer. I know this is a hard thing for some to believe, but Jesus the Messiah can Heal these babies. Please read about Elijah on my Blog by cking on Monarte, and ask all you know to pray for Little Elijah.
I pray God will soon grant you your pray for to be a Loving Mother. I will add your prayer to my list. May Jesus the Messiah bless you with Motherhood. Much Love Mona