

You can purchase word-art vinyls and place them on your switchboard for the holidays or any occasion. The winner will be able to choose the color of the base for their switchboard.
Here is a pic of the one I have...isn't it cute?
2. A hand knitted purse by Rebecca Jo
Aren't the colors just adorable????

Perfect for taking your lunch to work or school, picnics in the park or to your favorite sporting event.
Faith not only has these cute bags and totes, but she also designs blogs and create buttons. So check out her new business!!
Now if that package isn't already out of this world, I don't know what is! But wait until you see the next package!!
Package B: For the Mommy!
1. A custom made pillow from Girlie Bird Boutique

Girlie Bird's pillows are just TOO adorable. She has SO many colors, patterns, and designs to choose from. This one just happened to be my favorite!
2. Two daisy hairclips from Allikaye's Mama

This Etsy Store has MANY items and is a MUST see. I purchased some of her custom-made blocks and they couldn't be cuter!
This model is just adorable...the miracle baby herself...HARPER STAMPS!!
4. Little girl tutu and coordinating headband by Sweetie Pie Tutus

1. A Blog make-over, custom button, and favicon from Jen Gets Fancy
What better way to advertise this item than by looking at MY blog!! Jen will be making over my blog and it will be up and running soon! So come back and check out my new design! For now, go and check out these two blogs she designed...my friends, Kristy and Mary Kate.
2. The Isabella Picture Frame from A Bushel and a Peck

This 12"x12" frame with a 4"x4" opening is covered in a beautiful blue and chocolate brown Amy Butler paper.
3. A Giant Pink Polka Dot Bag from Bag Lady Momma

This bag would look SO cute on your shoulder this summer!!!

5. A pair of WARM socks made by my Aunt Dottie

Now who wouldn't want that adorable package of goodies????


I must confess that I have started a collection of items for our future baby and one of these bibs is in my collection!!

Design Bohtieque can create all different kinds of stickers or labels. Wouldn't these be cute on a birth annoucements? Or Christmas Cards? Or just for FUN?3. A hipster bag, laptop sleeve, 2 binky clips, and 2 crocheted hats...all from Destination Ltd.



Destination Ltd. has SO many cute items on her Etsy Store...it's a MUST see!
4. A Diaper Caddy from Oh Boy Designs


WOW...were those packages AMAZING or what???
Okay....now that you have seen all the GOODIES...how can you enter to win???
1. Donate $5 to our IVF Fund Chip-in for one entry. If you decide to donate more, you will receive an additional entry for each increment of $5. For example, $10 will be two entries, $15 will be three entries, etc.
2. If you blog about the GIGANTIC Giveaway, you will double your entries. Please leave a comment and let me know that you blogged about our giveaway...I'd love to stop by and visit your blog.
3. Snag the button for the GIGANTIC Giveaway and you will earn another entry. Please leave a comment and let me know that you are helping us advertise our giveaway by posting our button on your blog.

When will the GIGANTIC Giveaway end and when will the lucky winners be able to claim their package??? March 30, 2009 (midnight Easter Time) will be the last day to enter.
Good luck!























69 comments:
YIPEE!!! Look at all the fun stuff!! I'm so excited to be a part of it myself!!!
I've already put your button on my blog - will be posting about it this week as well... & am headed to make a donation!!!
Who would not want to be part of this??? Too many goodies!!!
WOW...I am so excited about all your donated giveaways and the generous friends you have made. You are so blessed. But of course, I already knew that...because I'm the MoM... :)
I want to "snag your button, but I need to some help on that, please.
My favorite item is the hand crocheted purse...I want to win that!!
love you bunches!!!
I just added your button and I blogged. I am about to make a donation right now!!!!! Thanks!
I love, love, love all the cutesy give aways! I have snagged your button and made a donation and will blog this evening! I hope you reach your goal, I have two good friend that are desperate to have their first babies and are looking into other alternatives as well! I'll just add you to my "make a baby soon" prayer list!
What a great giveaway! I am praying for you guys every single night! I just know that your time in coming soon!
Wow this IS a Giant Giveaway! Lots of great things!
Praying for you guys!
Wow! You really outdid yourself with this one...thank you to all your bloggy friends for being so generous! I snagged your button and am about to do a post. My chip-in will be in by the end of the week. I just know this giveaway is going to put you over the top! Love you!
Wow! What great prizes. I just snagged your button, posted on my blog and made a donation. I found your blog on Kelly's and enjoyed reading it. I plan to make many stops on here to see what you are up to. If you would like to check out mine it is joycenabors.blogspot.com
It's nothing fancy, just information about my family.
I can't wait to see how much you'll raise!!! We will keep you in our prayers...I donated & posted about your giveaway & took a button!
GOD BLESS!
I added your button and blooged about the giveaway. What amazing stuff. I'd have an anxiety attack trying to choose a package. Two manicured thumbs up!
Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! This is awesome, Lianna! I just can't wait til you get that BFP!!!! I donated and am blogging about the gigantic giveaway!!! I will put the button on, too!
Have a great week!
Blogged about it and chipped in. Best of luck to you!!!
Girl! That's like the give-a-way of all give-a-ways! How long are you hosting this one? I'm leaving town but would like to spend a little more time checking everythign out.
I cannot or shall I say choose not to participate - but wanted to let you know I'm praying for great success and think the whole idea is really cool!
Good luck!
~Kate
What a GREAT collection of goodies!! I'm so excited to learn about these sellers and I've added them to my favorites!! I blogged about it and snagged the button!
I hope and pray the Lord provides you the means for your IVF treatments. You and your family are in my prayers!!!
Hello! I found your blog tonight "by accident" or divine appointment & made a donation. I was an assistant principal before having our daughter. Now I'm a full time stay at home mom & loving it. We struggled with TTC also but now have a happy, healthy 2 1/2 year old daughter. Keep trusting the Lord! He will bless you for it.
I'm new to blogging but I added your button to my blog:www.treefrogcreations.blogspot.com
I posted about your giveaway in my blog.
http://creativeminds2008.blogspot.com/
What a great idea, and great stuff you have had donated! I chipped in, blogged, and snagged your button!
what a fabulous giveaway!
talk about generous people!!!
i LOVE the girly girl one!
xoxo
I found you on Kelly's blog! I am struggling with infertility as well and my heart goes out to you- I pray that you raise the funds to perform the IVF and God gives you the baby he has planned! I am about to blog about your post and put up your button on my blog- I just donated as well! YAY! I hope I win!!!haha--- God Bless!
Lianna,
I'd be more than happy to donate a couple of personalized buckets to your next giveaways! Just let me know when you want to do it. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Renae
Don't know how to do buttons, but your post is up.
http://cornfieldcuties.blogspot.com
Good luck,
~kate
Great stuff on your giveaway. Good luck - I hope you reach your goal soon. I also wrote about your giveaway in my latest post and put the button on my blog as well. I made it to your site after visitng Kelly's Corner.
Here's the link to our blog:
www.vanderpols.blogspot.com
Terri Vander Pol
Great items! The diaper caddy is on its way, I just entered for my chance to win, I just blogged about it and I added your button to my blog!! I hope you raise the money soon, I will be praying for you guys!!! Thanks again for contacting me about the diaper caddy!
Great Great give-away!! Im praying so hard for you Lianna!!
I will be posting this later tonight! Good luck Lianna-I am praying for you and your husband!!
Lisa :)
I haven't followed your blog but found you through Kelly's Korner. I am honored to be able to donate to your cause. I have spoken of and posted your image on my blog! I don't have much traffic yet but am happy to do anything I can to help!
I put your super cute button on my blog. We are heading out of town this weekend so I'm overwhelmed at the moment but will check by before March 30th and donate. (You can leave me out of the drawing I just want you to be a mom and if this helps you one bit the to God be the Glory!) ((hugs)) Jill in Alabama
Wow, this is my firs time to be a part of such a fun giveaway. I saw your blog info from Kelly S. blog. Thanks for letting anyone participate. I wish you the best of luck in your adventures to become a mommy. It is well worth any and all trials and tribulations you have to persevere through to become a mommy. God bless you. I donated at chip in, and posted your blinker on my blog.
Take care!
Leah e
P.S Cruise through the book of James in The Bible, on those hard days!
visit our family blog at www.huntfamilylife.blogspot.com
P.S Sorry for the above typpooos! Ugh, I really can spell. I was typing with a toddler on my lap! :)!
Hi! I hope this works out for you guys!!! I posted your button, and blogged about your giveaway. It was also an honor to donate! I look forward to seeing how this goes! :o)
What a fun giveaway! And for such a good cause. I've snagged the button and made a donation. www.littleblessingsforme.blogspot.com
I donated. I don't have a blog to blog on. :)
My goodness, this IS a giant giveaway!! How awesome, Lianna!
Love your new blog look, too!
Are you kidding, really, are you? This is the craziest thing I've ever seen! I would LOVE to win any of those wonderful things!!!!
ryanwithballard@Hotmail.com
Please consider adoption. You mentioned that you want to be the parents that God created you to be... there are many children out there without parents like that wondering why on earth God created them!! You are still young-- you can keep trying to have baby. Use the money on adoption!!!
Good Luck! What a great idea- the give away to help raise money! We are an IVF/FET success story. I chipped-in, took a button & will blog about it. We are praying for you!
Hi!! I blogged and added your button. Good luck!!
This is an awesome give-away!! I have added your button to my blog and posted about it!!
http://houstonhouserules.blogspot.com/
Thank You, Steph
Hey girl, ya'll are still in my thoughts and prayers. I was even able to chip-in this time :) I even talked ya'll up on my blog and added your button.
Lianna! These are amazing prizes! I'm so glad that you were inspired to try this out.
I will definitely mention you on my blog and post your button - hopefully it will bring a few folks over to chip in!!
So your giveaway ends on my birthday, so I just know that I will be destined to win for that reason alone. We will chip-in and blog about your giveaway. Blessings to you and dear husband.
great giveaway!
lisa_v23@yahoo.com
I've got the button! And I will be blogging about it too.
upwiththehowells.blogspot.com
I don't have a blog but made a contribution. God bless!
Hugs,Sonal.
Hi! Wow, what a wonderful idea, I am so supporting you! I'll add this to my blog tomorrow when I'm back at work and of course I'll donate to this, what great goodie's you're giving away! Good luck!
Hey.. found your blog thru MckMama.. will be praying for you & your IVF.. may God bless you..
BTW.. I used to be a MK consultant.. just had a hard time balancing MK & full time work.. how do yo do it?? Just wondering.. Hope you have a blessed Friday!!
I really love all that stuff!
I donated...
I blogged...
I added your button...
I even tweeted about it!
sorry to hear your having a hard time having kids.. maybe your werent suppost to? have you ever thought about adopting? there are thousands of kids out there that need good homes..
I am not trying to be harsh, but you have obviously spent so much money on a baby when there are children who wish someone knew their name every night when they lay their head down. I can say this to you because I have never had a bio child of my own but I am a mother of five beautiful children that call me mom and share my name. They may not look like me but they pray like me, they worship like me they hug like me and tell silly jokes just like me and I can guarantee you that I did not spend as much of GODS resources as you have to have all five. All from the american Foster care system and all received at 18 months or less in age. I just think all these failed attempts are God the creator telling you something and instead of asking people to pay for your Dr to make you pregnant rather than God you should try to give a lost and hurting child a mama today.
To Carol: that was harsh. You have no right to judge, especially someone you don't even know. Circumstances are different for everyone and though the path you've taken might be right for you, doesn't mean it's right for everyone. And to go further, it doesn't even necessarily mean that it won't be an option in the future. If you don't agree, that's fine...that's your opinion and everyone is entitled. But please choose your words a little more carefully in the future before you hurt someone else!
Hey Lianna! Just wanted to let you know that I blogged about it and added the button to my blog today. I don't know how I forgot to do that earlier!?! These are great prize packages! I will donate tomorrow after I get paid!
P.S. I hope that you are getting a good response about the invitations!!!
wow every thing sounds realy grate please add me infor this thanks oh if you need my e-mail here it is jenny9675309@yahoo.com
You don't know me, but I linked to you through MckMama's blog. I have something that might help you in your IVF journey (I've been holding onto this because I believed that God would direct me to someone who would need it). Please email me at teamdickens at yahoo dot com.
I am going to go blog about it right now and add your button to my side bar. I also donated $10 here is my
PayPal Transaction ID: 11N95865HT499935J =)
Check my blog in just a little bit..
Good Luck!
Oh my goodness, I'm so in love with prize package B I can't stand it. My little Beauty would rock the socks off that little tshirt-tutu combo! I just donated $10 to your IVF fund. I sincerely hope you get the family you want so badly. Good luck and God Bless!
Oh, I blogged about this giveaway at my blog. Here's the url: http://2under2whew.blogspot.com/2009/03/check-out-this-amazing-contest-for.html
I also posted your button on my sidebar in a very prominent place!
I don't have a blog, but I love to read others. I've chipped in and I love the first goodie bag!
I just found your blog through MckMama and my heart goes out to you during your IVF journey. I'm a fellow IVF'er who understands the "rollercoaster."
I couldn't find your email address, so I wanted to leave a comment to you here. Although your big giveaway is already underway, I would love to donate an item from my jewelry boutique for a future giveaway, if you're interested. I would be thrilled to help you out. IVF'ers have to stick together! :)
Just email me at superbsmama@gmail.com
May God bless you!!
I've chipped in and posted your button on my blog :)
I've also added you to my prayers.
Hope you get the babydust i've thrown at you *wink* :)
C.
Praying for you and your DH!
I've got your button and I've blogged to spread the word!
Good luck on reaching your goal. I just blogged about your giveaway.
Linda
I love your blog. I will be an avid reader now! I just donated and will blog about it today. I am also grabbing your button. Package B is to fun! I hope it works for you and your DH (I love that)!
I put your button on my blog.
Good luck!
yo! I blogged about it! Gimme another entry!! :) This is a great raffle, those are really awesome prizes!!!
I FINALLY got my act together...
I donated
I blogged
I posted your button
and I would love to be entered for C! I could desperately use a makeover!
I added your button a few days ago but I think I forgot to comment about it. oops. :)
Post a Comment