Saturday, October 10, 2009

October Bunco!!!

I was honored to host Bunco this month...afterall, Halloween is probably my ALL time favorite holiday!!!



I stayed up rather late the night before getting everything ready for the Bunco Babes...here is a quick look at all my decorations...


Front door...my mums are still looking pretty good!

I had these gift tags made for one of my giveaways and the designer gave me some for Halloween. I used the tags as wine glass charms and I think they turned out cute.


This tag is my favorite :)

Our mantel...plain and simple.

Our dining room.

My BOO blocks!! I purchased these last year and think they fit perfectly in these vases.

Here are my cupcake toppers...LOVE these (and the cupcakes too)!



As you can tell, I LOVE pumpkins and EVERYTHING Halloween. So one of the Bunco Babes decided to count every single pumpkin I had in our house. Want to guess how many pumpkins I have??? FOURTY-ONE!!! Yes, I clearly have issues :)




Back to the decorating and bunco...I saw on Kelly's blog that at a wedding shower for a friend, she had the prettiest flower arrangements...with FRUIT in the vase. So I just had to try it out for myself. See how my two arrangements turned out...









At each bunco, we have a fun hat that is worn by each babe that rolls a BUNCO. Here is the hat I used for the October Bunco...




Isn't it adorable???? Check out all the BUNCO babes wearing the hat this month...








Cousin Brenna acting silly!



Melody (aka Honey Bunny)

Jen

Grammy

Terrie


Cindy Lou!


I didn't win bunco...but I tried the hat out anyway :)



I couldn't resist taking a picture of my baby...he was such a good boy and sported his Halloween collar.





Overall we had a GREAT time...we ate, played bunco and just enjoyed each other's company.


Good times!

11 comments:

Kristy said...

41 pumpkins? Wow! =)
Looks like a great night! I can't wait for ours- we have to dress up!

Cassie_lu said...

great job on the decorations. They looked great and it looks like everyone had fun that was a 'bunco babe'

Meredith said...

Lianna,
I love your blog! I have been reading it for a little while now but I don't think I have commented! Bunco looked so fun at your house! I know it was fun hosting too! Feel free to visit my blog whenever! :)

Alyson Steiner said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! I am playing Bunco this coming Thursday, but I don't think it will be as cute and themed as yours was!! Your puppy is just so beautiful!!! Praying for you!

Lori said...

You decor is great!! You have a touch with decorating, and you also gave me some great ideas!

WaitingandHoping said...

I love Bunco! Wish you were in our group!!!! We'd have mucho fun together!

Your house looks great!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yeah! Love your decor - like always! And glad to see your BOO blocks! I need to make some more...why haven't I this year? hmm...
Wish I could come play with you all! So fun!

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I love the flower arrangements you made. You have some really cute fall decorations. I saw your witch legs plant stand this weekend at Gordmen's. Too cute!

Lisa :)

Trac~ said...

Wow - talk about a pumpkin fanatic girl - 41 pumpkins! My, my, my! I am L.O.V.I.N.G. your flower arrangements with the fruit - I am going to have to copy this idea soon! And the BOO blocks and Bunco hat are SO CUTE! :o)

SassyCassie said...

I love bunco-it's so much fun! You did a great job with all the decorating!

Liz Mays said...

You're so fun with all of the decorations! Everyone was such a good sport to have their photos taken too!