Monday, October 5, 2009

Ten Embarrassing Confessions...

I feel like coming clean and confessing to some embarassing habits and lifestyles.

Don't be afraid. There isn't anything TOO terrible :)

Here goes...




  1. I clean my countertops in the kitchen at least 5 times a day with Clorox Clean-up (I'm OCD okay??).

  2. I think that South Park is hilarious...well, most of the episodes anyway :)

  3. One of my big toes has a fake nail on it. It still hasn't grown back in since the Gate River Run back in March. So I cover it up with a press-on toe nail.

  4. I am in love with Tom Cruise (even though I know he has lost his mind and is a crazy lunatic nowadays).

  5. I haven't exercised in 6 weeks...and it is REALLY showing :(
  6. I wear these hideous green floral pajama pants JUST to aggravate my husband.
  7. I have a closet full of clothes that I haven't worn in YEARS...only because I secretly keep thinking that I'll be able to fit into them again one day.
  8. I can't get enough of Cool Whip...I can eat an entire bowl in one sitting.
  9. I wear false eyelashes for special occasions and parties.
  10. I wish I would have taken a different career path. I LOVE being in education, but the money is terrible! If only educators were paid for the hours they really work.

Okay, now it's your turn! What are some of your embarrassing confessions?

7 comments:

Leslee said...

I have a fake front tooth. lol One day it just shattered. J loves telling anyone that I tell about it that he knocked it out. lol

Lisa said...

Too funny! I love all your confessions--not sure I could write about mine. Maybe someday?

I will be sending the book on tomorrow--just got my DH to read his chapter :)

Lisa :)

Heather said...

I am right there with you about being in education. I love teaching, but the pay stinks. I wish I would get paid for every hour I put in. We would have a money tree!!!!

Here's my quirk - I am addicted to nacho D*ritos & Philly Soft Cream Cheese. They are so yummy together. In fact, Paul, Zoe, & I all love it. We fight over who is going to get the last of it!!!

Got your e-mail about Collin. Sorry it wasn't me adopting again, but how dang cute is he!

Still keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!

The Coach's Wife said...

It seems that when I am eating dinner with anyone really...my conversations tend to go on the gross side- vomit, poop, pee, farts, etc. I know...Isn't that terrible. I am 26 but love to talk about that...hmmmm???

Lori said...

#1, #2 and #10 are SO me...even though I hate that I laugh at south park!!

I talk to myself. ALL the time. I also answer myself. ALL the time. Just about any conversation I imagine happening with someone happens between me and myself first. And then rarely goes like I planned it!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I don't think those are embarrassing at all!! I wore fake eye lashes for the very first time last month in a wedding and LOVED LOVED them!!! So, I will probably wear them more.

P.S. -- I got my bags and posting asap!

Melissa said...

Fake eyelashes......love them!!! Same with the clothes, I have size 4 that I have not worn in years, but swear that I will fit back into them after popping out a set of twins. Exercise? What is that?? hee!hee! Thanks for the fun entry! love it!