Saturday, October 3, 2009

OUTRAGEOUS Shoes!!

My co-worker knows about my shoe addiction and sent me an email with all types of OUTRAGEOUS shoes. I thought a few of them were quite hilarious and I couldn't resist posting about them.



Check out these OUTRAGEOUS shoes...


These are for the wine lovers....

I call these the Safari Shoes...check out the heel!

These shoes made me think of Mr. Rogers :)

What do you think your guests would think if you showed up in these at your wedding??

Your hubby would probably FLIP OUT if you wore these for him on Valentine's Day!!

This a shoe that will probably become a realization one day. Can't you see everyone walking around with their Ipods or Iphones in their shoes?


This one would be ideal for a Halloween party...don't ya think?

Or this one?
So FUN!!! These shoes are definitely OUTRAGEOUS!!!


5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I LOVEEEEE the ideas of them... but my feet hurt thinking about standing in them!

Kristy said...

Um, yikes?!?
On all of the above. =)

Cathy said...

OMW...those are crazy! The wine cork flip flops might be appropriate but?...

Allikaye's Mama said...

Wow! Where did you fund those crazy shoes?! I wonder if and who the people that actually wear those!! Heheh!

The Swann's said...

These are hilarious! Especially the first one... The shoes are so comfortable that the bandaid goes on the heal! :-) haha!