Friday, October 16, 2009

The BEST Christmas Giveaway EVER! UPDATE!!!

I have ANOTHER prize to add to The BEST Christmas Giveaway EVER!!! Please check out Prize E...you don't want to miss it!!!




Can you believe that Christmas is only 85 days away??? Well, I am hoping that this giveaway will help you get a jump start on your Christmas shopping list. I have FIVE awesome Christmas items that could be YOURS. Here are the prizes:


Prize A:



Remember when I posted a few weeks ago about our Christmas Yard decorations? If not, check out this post. Well, Resa, the owner and creator of Murals, Faux & More donated one of her Christmas Yard decorations for my next giveaway!!!






Check out some of my favorites:













She has so many more ideas, so go and check out Resa's site, Murals, Faux & More. If you are interested in one of her pieces, please place your orders NOW...she gets extremely busy at holiday time.



Prize B:



All of you know how addicted I am to my word vinyl decals...well, I came across this Etsy Store called BlueStreak Decals. Michelle and Jason have the cutest Christmas decals!! Here are just a few that I think would look great over a mantel, on a door, or on the wall next to your Christmas tree...









BlueStreak Decals donated one Christmas decal for our giveaway. Please check out their site and see which Christmas decal you would like this holiday season!



Prize C:
My sister started making these ADORABLE blankets. With the weather starting to cool off, I think they would be ideal gifts for ANYONE!! Check out a few of the blankets she has created so far...



Aren't they just the cutest blankets ever??? Lisha has donated a custom made blanket and I think you'll love the fabric choices! If you'd like to special order a blanket NOW, please contact her at LishaP16@gmail.com.


Prize D:
I found a sweet little store called The Little Giraffe and they create the cutest picture frames. I fell in love with this Christmas one...





This would be adorable for a baby's first Christmas or a family picture. The Little Giraffe donated this Christmas frame, but they have several other designs to choose from and they will even custom make a frame just for you!




Prize E:
If you saw this post a few days ago, you'll remember the adorable Halloween Cupcake Toppers I was given by Sweet Hailey Grace. Well, she's out done herself this go around... check out these adorable Christmas Cupcake toppers.


These would be PERFECT for a Christmas Party or for a Christmas Bunco!! Sweet Hailey Grace has donated a set of 12 of her cupcake toppers for this giveaway!




Now are you in the Christmas spirit????


Here is how you can be entered to win one of these awesome Christmas prizes...


1. Donate $5 to our Baby Fund. All WE want for Christmas is a healthy baby. We are hoping that this giveaway will enable us to raise enough money for our next step in becoming parents. If you want to learn more about our journey, please visit this link.









2. Become a follower of my blog for an additional entry. Remember to leave me a comment and let me know that you are a follower---or if you already are a follower.



3. Tweet, blog, or facebook about my giveaway for 5 extra entries. Remember to leave me a comment letting me know that you've done this and the link.






4. Snag The BEST Christmas Giveaway EVER button and put it on your blog for an additional entry. Remember to leave me a comment letting me know that you're helping to spread the word about my awesome giveaway.






The BEST Christmas Giveaway EVER will be closing on Thursday, October 29! I will announce the FIVE winners on HALLOWEEN!


Good luck!



MckLinky Blog Hop


Click here to see the entire Blog Hop List....

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh I just LOVE Christmas!!! I try not to get too excited too early but after seeing all of this that idea has just gone OUT the window!!! Yay for Christmas!! I love all the decor!

Anonymous said...

Lianna, I am a follower of your blogs and I love the giveaways you have for the holiday seasons!
-Cortney Dobbins-

stan said...

christmas is early indeed here! :)

Anonymous said...

love all these .. starting my christmas shopping with these fun ideas. thank you

mom2boys said...

I love Christmas and decorating for the holidays! I follow your blog! :)

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jess said...

What a great idea!!! I did all of the above (donation, posted on FB, posted the graphic link on my blog and am afollower). I pray that you raise all of the money that you need!!!

Lollipoplin said...

I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love love love all the Christmas stuff.

I'm following your blog.

I tweeted about it.
http://twitter.com/redheadkimie

I also put the button on my blog.
http://theluarkfamily.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Kim

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

I LOVE her stuff....lots of people in my neighborhood have her yard art!!! I WANT TO WIN THAT BAD....the other things are precious to though!!!
Really have been a follower for a long time but just made it official!!! LOL!!!
Made a donation and now off to facebook and blog about it!!
Can't wait for you to reach your goal!!

Cathy said...

Loving these prizes but loving your wish come true more! I am a follower and tweeted, FB'd, blogged, grabbed the button and the donation is forthcoming! Pick me, pick me, pick me!

Anonymous said...

I am really diggin' that frame!

LishaP said...

Of course I have been a follower from the beginning! I have tweeted about this today and am now off to blog about it! Your getting a special blog of your own this go round! I hope you earn all the money you need! You have my prayers as well! Love you!

Laura Ann said...

Okay, this is a great giveaway Lianna. Resa is working on something for me right now. She is awesome. I can not wait to see what she creates to represent Gavin in our yard this year.

Good Luck and I am praying for you ALWAYS! Oh and I can hardly believe that Christmas is around the corner. Let the decorating begin!

Anonymous said...

Lianna,
I am an old friend of Cathy's and I just want you to know that I have gove through the same journey as you and David... After disappointment and miscarriage we now have an almost 4 yr old. Don't give up. God has a plan for us all...even if we don't understand it right away. God Bless. ~Jenny Wills

Unknown said...

I donated....good luck with your journey!!
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/shaeffermom/status/5016277083
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Okay..a "light" just came on!!I didn't realize you Resa from Baytown is part of the giveaway....Awesome!

I have been following for a while from a far...My sister went through many of same challenges as y'all have.You have been in my thoughts and prayers!

blessedmama said...

I just became a follower of your blog. I wanna win a prize! I also have a blog teresasweightlossblog.blogspot.com if you want to help me with becoming a healthier mom to my three kids, one who is a blessing to be alive!

blessedmama said...

I just put this on my FB page:

There is a sweet woman raising money to help pay for infertility treatments. If you donate to her cause, she has a great prize giveaway. Here's the link:http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-christmas-giveaway-ever.html

blessedmama said...

I just put this on my FB page:

There is a sweet woman raising money to help pay for infertility treatments. If you donate to her cause, she has a great prize giveaway. Here's the link:http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-christmas-giveaway-ever.html

blessedmama said...

I just added your button to my blog!

blessedmama said...

I also donated $5.00. We can't afford much, but I wanted to help a little.

Cindi said...

Unfortunately< I can't donate at this time, but I wish you all the best and will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great items! Hopping by on the Friday Blog Hop!

simpson1172 said...

I have facebook'ed about your blog and The Best Christmas Ever Giveaway!

simpson1172 said...

I hope all the "little" donations add up to one BIG miracle for you and your husband!!! Best wishes and you're in my prayers! Stephanie
www.sassyglasses.etsy.com

PS-I am now a follower!!!!

Kei said...

I'm a follower.

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Kei said...

Just wanted to let you know that I added your contest to doubleprizes.com and hopefully more people find your blog.

http://doubleprizes.com/contests/1053

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Amy B said...

I tweeted..

Amy B said...

I follow..

Amy B said...

I added your cute as heck button

Amy B said...

I am trying to donate but your page will not load for me..I am still doing it...I will email you if I can not get it to work and get your paypal address. OK

Amy B said...

I got payment to work..woo hoo