On Christmas Eve we have a few traditions that we participate in each and every year.
As a family, we ride in the back of a truck and look at all the Christmas lights in the neighborhood...
We FINALLY had some cooler weather, so we bundled up with scarves, hats, gloves, and blankets.
I must admit that the Christmas lights were very disappointing this year. Normally, this is one of the traditions I REALLY look forward to, but hardly anyone in my parent's neighborhood had lights up this Christmas :(
After the lights, we come home, have dinner, and play games. This year we played Catch Phrase!!
My dad was SO funny!!! He could not think of a clue for the word "global" so he said..."it sounds like lobal"...we all burst out laughing on that one!!!
Even the boys participate in the Christmas pajama tradition :)
Overall it was a GREAT Christmas Eve shared with family. Stay tuned for all the Christmas Day fun!!!
Merry Christmas!























4 comments:
Love your pajama tradition...wish I could have seen my family this Christmas...we all live in the same town and can't even get around. Crazy Christmas this year.
Lisa :)
How fun--my girlfriend puts her kids to bed on Christmas Eve in regular pajamas and after they are sound asleep they change them into CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS so they wake up in new pajamas and have no idea how they ended up in new Christmas jammies.
I have 2 sisters too--how fun
Have a great time with your family.
Cheri
I loved all the pics. Christmas lights in our hood were sad this year. But still a tradition and fun. Loving the game Catchphrase. Try mad gab with them, that's hilarious. Be safe traveling home.
Love you..
I posted my favs and you are listed
Cheri
Post a Comment