Monday, December 28, 2009

The Cutest Little Boy You've EVER Seen...

Isn't my nephew the cutest little boy you've ever seen???







That last pic is my FAVORITE!!!
I love all these adorable Christmas photos of him :)

13 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, so adorable!! What a cutie =)

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness... those eyes of his are just breath taking... I do love that last one myself, but really love the one with his hands in his pockets too... such a little man! :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

He is a cute little guy! That last one is my favorite one too.

Lori said...

He *IS* adorable...and that little reindeer sweater is to die for!!!

Marice said...

awww such a cutie :) thanks for stoppin by!

Moore Minutes said...

awww, yes!! He is precious...super cute!

Lori said...

So adorable!! The last picture is so cute!

tigerfish said...

Just look at those charming eyes ;)

Carolyn Ford said...

Beyond adorable!

Liz said...

I agree. He's adorable!

Modern Mom said...

He definitely is!

sheila said...

Yes, he is completely adorable!

Maria @ LSS said...

The cutest indeed!