I am a Christ follower, a happily married woman, a devoted daughter, a loyal friend, and a hard-working assistant principal. I am overjoyed to finally add proud MOMMY to our miracle baby to my profile!!
That is so cute! Mommie wants me to wear all kinds of outfits and then flash with her flash-box. But I usually run and hide under the bed! Hmmm... Maybe I'll stay and let her take a picture of me next time. Sara Cat P.S. I'm blogging again. But Anna did a nice post for Wordless Wednesday yesterday that you may want to look at some time: http://annasadornments.blogspot.com
you have a fun blog! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway hosted by Homemaker Chronicles. Don't forget that as one of her readers, you can take part in a 25% discount until Dec 10th for any Alphabet Art orders! Thanks again! Blessings to you, Jenny Teapots and Robots www.teapotsandrobots.com
8 comments:
Adorable, he did really well!
What a sweetie!! - MaLinda
SO cute!!
dakota is so adorable! i bet he's so much fun...and cuddly!
Too cute...this is what Elmer does too. Does not like to wear anything!
Lisa :)
That is so cute! Mommie wants me to wear all kinds of outfits and then flash with her flash-box. But I usually run and hide under the bed! Hmmm... Maybe I'll stay and let her take a picture of me next time.
Sara Cat
P.S.
I'm blogging again. But Anna did a nice post for Wordless Wednesday yesterday that you may want to look at some time:
http://annasadornments.blogspot.com
you have a fun blog!
Thanks so much for entering my giveaway hosted by Homemaker Chronicles.
Don't forget that as one of her readers, you can take part in a 25% discount until Dec 10th for any Alphabet Art orders!
Thanks again!
Blessings to you,
Jenny
Teapots and Robots
www.teapotsandrobots.com
Looks like he just gives up in that last picture! :)
Post a Comment