Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...UPDATE!!!

HUGE UPDATE!!!! I am a finalist in the Mama Buzz Favorite Christmas Tree Contest!!! Yeah, I'm so excited :) Please click this link and vote for ME!!!!


Now back to Wordless Wednesday...


SANTA is everywhere!!!









But I hope the real Santa doesn't forget to stop by the Knight home on December 24th!

Don't forget to visit my other blog TOMORROW to show of your Christmas decorated doors. Here is a link with more details.

Merry Christmas!

14 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh I love all of your Santas. They all look so unique and a little vintage. I love that. I especially like the paddle type painted Santa.

Liz Mays said...

They're all so unique! Very cool!

sheila said...

Wow, those are beautiful Santas! Nice pics!

Lori said...

You have lots of Santa's!! They are all so cute! I love your Christmas Spirit. I always know that you will have great post's about Christmas, and I love them!!

TheAtticGirl said...

My son's aunt would love those. She collects different Santas. Great pics!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/12/wordless-wednesday-snow.html

Dragonfly Lady said...

Well, everyones love Santa!! Great pics!


Happy WW!
http://www.gardenersreach.com/post/The-Fable-of-the-Christmas-Poinsettia.aspx

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Beautiful santas.

Voted for you! Good luck! =D

Anonymous said...

Every single one of your Santas are awesome!
Happy WW! Congrats on your finalist status!

Anonymous said...

I just voted for your tree...and you're ahead by 5 votes so far! Congrats! I love all of your Santas!

Ashley said...

I voted and your are in 1st!!

Momstart said...

You're decorations are beautiful

Lisa said...

Love your Santa's...you need to come decorate my house :)

I am going now to vote...I ADORE your tree...love the idea of doing the video...pictures just do not come out right :(

Praying for you sister!!

Lisa :)

Heather said...

I love all the santas! I am going to go vote for you!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are CUTE Santa's! Very cool! :)