Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I <3 Charming Charlie's...

My friend introduced me to Charming Charlie's...have you heard of this store before??? Not ONLY do they have any and every accessory you could possibly ever want, BUT the best part is that the entire store is organized by color. My OCD was in full throttle as I visited the store TWICE during my visit to Texas.


It's hard to explain the high I got shopping at this store...I was just in heaven looking at all the earrings, bracelets, rings, and necklaces.


I originally went to Charming Charlie's because I purchased a purple shirt and didn't have ANY jewelry to wear with it. But when I got to the store, I went to the purple section and found the perfect earrings!!




It's a little hard to see the earrings in this pic, but here is a close up pic...


Aren't they devine???

Here are a few other earrings that I just fell in love with...







The best part is that the prices are UNBELIEVABLE!!! I think I spent a total of $50 for all these earrings AND this necklace...




Isn't this necklace GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to wear it...I think I might wear it for New Year's Eve.

Now if I can ONLY persuade Charming Charlie to open a location in Jacksonville. Or at least allow me to purchase some of the jewelry online!!!

I just <3 Charming Charlie's...!!!

11 comments:

Christa said...

I love Charming Charlies too...I am from Houston and actually just went there the other!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that store, but I think it would heaven to shop in a color coded store!

Love all your finds!

Love with a Latte said...

I live so close to Charming Charlies- actually 2 of their stores! It is organized so well and their prices are unbelievable. They also sell YellowBox sandals which I love! The only rule about that store is if you see something you like, you better buy it because they won't guarantee that they will ever have it again!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I have never heard of that store - so they aren't out here in CO! I am LOVING those purple ones! I want!!

Hollye said...

They opened one in Nashville back in September or so. I LOVE THAT STORE. My first time visiting was last year at Christmas when my SIL got a gift card and we went. I fell in love with the store. Love, love, LOVE all the neat stuff!

Cassie_lu said...

I've never been there but those earring do look amazing.

rathi said...

I read your blog thru Kelly's.. We have two stores pretty close by here in Houston.. I took my mom for Christmas and she just loved it! I love how the store is arranged by color!! Glad you found so many great things. When we went they had a clearance rack in the back, and it was an additional 50% off, and they had so many cute bracelets and rings!!! Have a great New Year's!

Lisa said...

Never heard of this store...but looks fun.

I think those purple earrings would go PERFECT with those purple shoes I have...even got a new shirt to match it all. Just one problems...I can ONLY wear 14K gold earring backs...or they break my ears out...so I NEVER get to wear cute earrings. Sad, huh??

You got some great deals! You look stunning in new items.

Happy New Year!

Lisa :)

Momisodes said...

Those are beautiful!

I've never been to a Charming Charlie's before.

TheFancyFritter said...

My sister lives in Houston & gave me the cutest purse from Charming Charlie's! I had never heard of it, but I can't wait to go visit so I can go shop there! :)

Megan said...

Ooohhh how fun!!! You got lots of cute stuff!! Do you have Forever 21? The stores sound similar.