I had a very dear friend that passed away almost two weeks ago...very unexpectedly and the day after she gave birth to a sweet little baby boy. During that time, as I connected with friends that I haven't seen or spoken with in years, I realized how much I cherished our friendships and the importance of staying in touch. As a result of my feelings, my #1VBF planned a nice dinner last night with a lot of my good friends from Houston.
We went to one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants, Cafe' Adobe. Here are a few pics of last night's good times with good friends...

The 3 Musketeers :)
Dawn, me and Tedra...I forgot how much I LOVE Dawn---she is a good friend from high school and was also one of my bridesmaids.
Tracy, me, Carmen, and Tedra...I met these two ladies at Woodland Acres Middle School.
Julie, me and Jason...I also met this couple at Woodland Acres Middle School...they were both English teachers and ended up getting married right before we moved to Florida.
And one last shot of the whole group!! I love it how we can just pick up where we left off, even though I haven't seen all these friends in a while. Talk about GOOD times with GOOD friends!!!




















3 comments:
Looks like you are enjoying yourself...glad you are free from the stress of school.
It is always fun to meet with friends you have not seen in a while.
Lisa :)
Looks like a good time was had by all. Have a wonderful Christmas! - Malinda
I'm so sorry that you lost a friend...that's horrible. I'm glad you have a VBF that can help take your mind off things.
Post a Comment