Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Yard Decorations Gone BAD!!!

The DH, the mother-in-love, and I took a Christmas light tour of the neighborhood Wednesday night. Being the FOREVER blogger...I took along my camera because I expected to take some amazing photos of the pretty lights.


Although a lot of our neighbors had beautiful decorations, I thought it would be a lot more fun to check out the Christmas yard lights that were BAD (and by BAD, I mean Christmas Vacation Griswald BAD).


This first pic is the MAIN reason why I am not a fan of the blow-up decorations. They NEVER seem to work correctly!!! This poor Santa looks like he had too much eggnog!

And Mickey...well, it looks like he fell asleep on the job :(

I think this family found a HUGE Christmas decoration SALE...


...and you probably won't believe me, but this is the other side of the yard from the pic above!!

Now for the GRAND FINALE.....

I think the Griswald's just moved to our neighborhood!!!

Now that you've had a few laughs...please make sure you stop by Mama Buzz's blog and vote for our Christmas Tree. The competition is getting close!!!

Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like they were trying to outdo each other. Those inflatable things are horrible.

Sonya said...

We were looking at Christmas lights last Friday and found one that the lights went on and off so fast you couldn't even tell what decorations they actually had! I felt bad for their neighbors! Wish we had it on video:)

Marice said...

awww sad.. but maybe that's looking fine with them :)

u may view mine here

Jenna said...

Oh.My.Word. I really do think Clark and Ellen must be your neighbors!

monelle said...

Too funny! It makes you wonder what were they thinking! Ha!