I am a Christ follower, a happily married woman, a devoted daughter, a loyal friend, and a hard-working assistant principal. I am overjoyed to finally add proud MOMMY to our miracle baby to my profile!!
So nice to be with good friends during the holidays. Tell Tedra hello for me and Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your holidays in TEXAS!!!
14 comments:
Cute!!
And- which toes belonged to everyone? I want to see who I voted for! lol
Treasured moments.... hope you are having fun.
So nice to be with good friends during the holidays. Tell Tedra hello for me and Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your holidays in TEXAS!!!
so fun love it
http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/12/wordless-wednesday_23.html
I love girls nights and it looks like a lot of fun in these pictures ...Merry Christmas!
SO fun!! Can't wait to see this years matching jammies =)
Great pictures
Hooray for a fun Christmas party with the girls! I missed mine cause of the weather - boo! LOL
Merry Christmas!
cute pictures :). Merry Christmas.
How fun! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! :)
I agree with Kristy...which toes won and who's who?
Love the pictures with your family. So...did you go out somewhere?
Looks like you are still having a blast with your family!
Lisa :)
How lovely to be together! :)
Lovely girls. Wishing all of you Merry Christmas with Love, Joy and Peace.
Looks like you're all having fun together. Some nicely posed photos, too. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment