Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decorating Dilemma UPDATE!!!

Okay...I took your advice and put some accessories on my accent table. Take a look at my decorating dilemma now and let me know what you think now...





On a side note...the DH HATES the table right here (mainly because he took the corner too sharp and stumped his toe)...so I need advice on whether or not you think it should stay or go somewhere else!!


It's not too late to head over to Growing Our Own Garden and link up with your 2010 Resolutions!!!

12 comments:

Megan said...

Love all the accessories! Looks so cozy! And I still like the table there. Tell hubby to get used to it. LOL ;0P

Anonymous said...

I agree with your husband. I think a round table looks dumb under a rectangle mirror and in an entry way.

Laura Ann said...

Lianna, I love the accessories but I am sort of on the David's side about moving it. I am sure it closes that hallway off, unless it is a really wide hallway. Perhaps you could share a picture of the entire hallway it is in.

Round tables are just hard to get use to up against a wall. I love the table, but perhaps it might be better suited for another location in your beautiful home.

My vote would be to go back and get the exact table you had picked out originally, even if it meant saving a little longer to get the perfect one. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

For anyone reading, Lianna and I are friends in real life so I am not being ugly....she knows I love her!

Good luck with the table dilemma, I know it will be perfect like the rest of your house when the final decision is made.

Lisa said...

Love it...you are a GREAT decorator.

Happy New Year!

Lisa :)

Cassie_lu said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun over here and got to have dinner with the gang from "The Wood". I miss them.

It is a beautiful table and the decor you have on it just adds to the charm, but for a hallway I agree that a rectangle table would be better and work with the mirror. Right now it seems unbalanced, more top-heavy. Maybe the round table can be used in a cozy corner or as an end table to a chair or couch?

Allikaye's Mama said...

I love the accessories on it! Especially the gold vase thing! And ya know, my hubby runs into a pretty wreath sometimes - so sometimes they just have to suck it up for the beauty of good decor! heheh!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh, and don;t you love how when people want to say something kinda rude - they post anon...silly!

Anonymous said...

Pretty table and accessories but needs a little pop of color in the space.

rae said...

I LOVE it! I love your accessories! Your decorating style rocks!

Melissa said...

Love the accessories! I too love the gold vase thing-y! I may have to agree with Laura Ann (my cousin) that a round table is hard to pull off up against a wall. It is a precious table! Anywhere else in your home you could use it?

123 said...

I like the table where it is!! It looks really good. Or at least, I think so! Nothing at my house is decorated even remotely at beautifully as your home! I think that will be one of my resolutions...to actually make my house presentable! HA!

Anonymous said...

What are the round thingies on the table?