skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lianna Knight
Florida
I am a Christ follower, a happily married woman, a devoted daughter, a loyal friend, and a hard-working assistant principal. I am overjoyed to finally add proud MOMMY to our miracle baby to my profile!!
View my complete profile
Joyfully Blessed
Life as I Ponder it...
Toilet Paper Rolls to Decorate With??????...
14 years ago
Taylor Made Garden
Spring /Early summer beauties
16 years ago
Blessed Beyond Measure
I am terrible at this.....
14 years ago
Blue-Eyed Bride
To James Walker on your first birthday
10 years ago
Caroline
That I may walk before the Lord...
7 years ago
CHAPTERS
Dwelling in the Land
October - December 2012 Prayer Requests
13 years ago
Growing Our Own Garden
We Love You More Than the World...
14 years ago
In No Simple Language
January - June Book Round Up
8 years ago
jam*n*jilly
easter baskets~diy links
14 years ago
Jenna's Journey
Rose & Crown Review: An Epcot UK Restaurant
9 years ago
Kelly's Korner
Park City Utah
4 years ago
Knit By God's Hand
Fishy friends, raindrop dings & keyboard looking like new
1 year ago
Life as a Frazier
Happy 5th Birthday Gavin Thomas
12 years ago
More than words...
13 years ago
Our Journey...
Glow Stick Fun!
14 years ago
Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S.
Lucy & Ethel
12 years ago
Raising Allikaye, Kai, and Cambria
Pumpkin Time!
12 years ago
Tales of the Trees
Bumps in the Flight
9 years ago
The Estes Family
Passion Of Christ......
10 years ago
The Hall Family
these are the days
May!
13 years ago
Walk with me by faith
Christmas Card Carousel 2015!
10 years ago
xoxo, Trina
Followers
Wordless Wednesdays
5 Minutes For Mom
sevenclowncircus.com
Keeper of the Cheerios
Extraordinary Mothers
Momma Findings
Wordless Wednesday
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(102)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(150)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(28)
▼
2009
(230)
▼
December
(26)
Decorating Dilemma UPDATE!!!
Decorating Dilemma...
I <3 Charming Charlie's...
The Cutest Little Boy You've EVER Seen...
New Year Resolution Review...
Christmas Evening 2009...
Christmas Morning 2009...
Christmas Eve Traditions...
Girls! Girls! Girls!
Good Times, Good Friends...
Christmas in Texas...
Toe Poll...
Only in Florida...
Heading Home...
When You Work at an Arts School...
Christmas Card Carousel....
Christmas at the Knight Home...
Giveaway Winners!!!
Christmas Yard Decorations Gone BAD!!!
Christmas Door Tour...
Wordless Wednesday...UPDATE!!!
And Then There was LIGHT...
Homemade Ornament Wreath...
Backyard Christmas Fun...
Oh Christmas Tree...
Wordless Wednesday...
►
November
(24)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(127)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(13)
Blog lovingly designed by
Digital elements created by Design by Krista
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Morning 2009...
Here are a few pics of the Ponder family opening gifts Christmas morning...
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
1 comment:
Amanda Faye
said...
Is that FREEZE IT that I see? That is the HOLY GRAIL of all hairsprays lol LOVE
January 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decorating Inspiration...
Southern Hospitality
Style Showcase 361
5 days ago
The Inspired Room
A Cozy Slow Autumn: Tea & Treats
5 days ago
Between Naps on the Porch
Amazing Growth, Goodbye Stumps & Snail Problems!
5 days ago
Funky Junk Interiors
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 week ago
Nesting Place
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago
Thrifty Decor Chick
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
2 weeks ago
Twice Remembered
SOOOOOO Thankful!!!!!
2 months ago
The Stories of A to Z
DIY Luxurious Valentine’s Door Decor Using a Capsule Wreath System
8 months ago
I am Only One, but Still I am One
Where Can I Buy Personalized LDS Baptism Gifts Online?
10 months ago
Hooked on Houses
Just Listed: The House from the Movie “Stepmom” in New York
2 years ago
Today's Creative Blog
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago
Hostess with the Mostess®
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
4 years ago
The TomKat Studio
Sale Alert: World Market Lighting Sale!
6 years ago
somewhat simple
How to Host a Holiday Cookie Exchange
7 years ago
A Soft Place to Land
Hello world!
8 years ago
Someday Crafts
Barn Door for a Closet!
11 years ago
cottage instincts
::Going Mirrorless::
11 years ago
JOYS OF HOME
Spooooky Greetings
11 years ago
*The Shabby Chic Cottage*
I was featured...
More Features...
Where I Shop...
Click Here to Visit Jilly Bean's Shih Tzu Shoppe!!
Where Shih Tzu come in D'licious Flavors...
National Powerboats
If you are looking for a boat or wanting to sell your boat, click here for more information!
Prayer for Today...
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."~Galatians 5:1
I'm a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Click Here to Place an Order
1 comment:
Is that FREEZE IT that I see? That is the HOLY GRAIL of all hairsprays lol LOVE
Post a Comment