I am a Christ follower, a happily married woman, a devoted daughter, a loyal friend, and a hard-working assistant principal. I am overjoyed to finally add proud MOMMY to our miracle baby to my profile!!
Thanks so much for sharing this! Unlike you, I have like absolutely NO crafty bone in my body so I've been trying to figure out how to make one. Will get to this now! :-)
We must read some of the same blogs! I bought my stuff at the Dollar Tree as soon as I saw them. I am hoping to get mine made while Kennedy is at Awanas Wednesday night. I love the red that you used. I am using gold, silver, red and green.
Did you not hot glue the tops onto the ornaments? I heard that was important! Unless yours are all one piece. I am going to spend some time gluing mine tonight after my wild child goes to bed! The balls I am using are smaller than yours, so I am using close to 80 ornaments!
11 comments:
This is BEAUTIFUL! You did an AWESOME JOB! Thanks for sharing! You want to make one for me too?! LOL
Have a great day! :o)
Thanks so much for sharing this! Unlike you, I have like absolutely NO crafty bone in my body so I've been trying to figure out how to make one. Will get to this now! :-)
wow those are really beautiful!
u may view mine here
great job! I think I might have to try that now.
That is awesome Lianna! I might have to try that! You are very crafty :)
BEAUTIFUL!
I love it!!
I would day that you did an amazing job!! That is a great price for an outcome like that!!
We must read some of the same blogs! I bought my stuff at the Dollar Tree as soon as I saw them. I am hoping to get mine made while Kennedy is at Awanas Wednesday night. I love the red that you used. I am using gold, silver, red and green.
Did you not hot glue the tops onto the ornaments? I heard that was important! Unless yours are all one piece. I am going to spend some time gluing mine tonight after my wild child goes to bed! The balls I am using are smaller than yours, so I am using close to 80 ornaments!
Beautiful! Looks amazing!
Post a Comment