Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

I am participating in Kelly's Show Us Your Life: Christmas Tree Edition and Mama Buzz's Favorite Christmas Tree.

I can NEVER take good pics of our tree...but, I added a video at the end of this post that you've GOT to see :)




I love our tree skirt...I bought it at Pier 1 quite a few years ago. It's hard to tell in this pic, but it sparkles so much!!



Here is the video of our tree that I mentioned. It's a MUST see!!!


I thought you would get a better idea as to how unique our tree is if I provided a video :)

I have a few other trees around the house...

Here is the little tree in our office...



Here is a small Christmas tree in our guest bathroom. I didn't decorate it because I think it makes a simple statement in this area just the way it is.



Thank you for stopping by the Be Thou a Knight Blog!!!

If you haven't entered my Christmas Giveaway, click HERE! It's your LAST day to enter!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tree!! I agree! the video makes it ten times better!

monelle said...

I love your trees! and the video!
We are expecting snow here in Baytown today. Early release from school!

Merry Christmas!

Brandi said...

I love your tree it is beautiful.

Mommy said...

How cool! I've never seen a rotating tree or ornaments!! Love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog to check out my tree :) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty!

Allikaye's Mama said...

SOSOSO Pretty! I love the sparkle!!

Schluter said...

I love all your decorations. Too cute!

Lindsey said...

I love your artwork above your mantle and LOVE your tree skirt!

SassyCassie said...

You know I don't think I've ever seen a rotating tree with rotating ornaments-it's lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love the rotating tree. It's beautiful!

Love with a Latte said...

I love your bathroom tree! I will definitely be making a Hobby Lobby run to get a small tree for our bathroom! Great idea! Our tree rotates too but I never thought about a video to show it off!

Kristi said...

Ooooh, so beautiful. I'm loving the tree skirt. Christmas blessings to you!

Josh and Maggie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your tree and especially your tree skirt! I have yet to find one for our tree that I like.

~Amy Rose said...

Thanks for viiting my blog! I LOVE your tree...so pretty and it rotates!! WOW....so neat!

Φιλιώ said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations! Here is my tree... http://theartfairy.blogspot.com/

Sonya said...

I love your revolving tree and ornaments! What a great idea to take a video since pictures never do a Christmas tree justice!

ThoseDarnGillespies said...

Love the rotating tree! We've been considering one ourselves. I LOVE those framed trees over your fireplace!! Did you make them or buy them? I make have to copy :)

Jennifer said...

I love your trees! and that tree skirt is just gorgeous. definately puts mine to shame...

aLena said...

Wow your rotating Christmas tree and ornaments are amazing!

Love your tree skirt and your mantel decor ... the white & red go together so beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

~Kathie~ said...

Love your tree! And the little one in the bathroom is such a great touch- I love that idea!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my pictures of my tree! The camera I use is a Canon Rebel Xsi and the lens I used for the photos of the tree was my 50mm with no flash on.

Merry Christmas!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I need to get a video of my tree-I am posting it tonight with my party that will go up this evening.

I think it is hard to get a good picture of a tree as well. I do think you have a beautiful tree though.

Thanks for linking to the party.
I will click to follow and add you to my subscriptions if you have that feature on your blog.
Do you want to know why
I am both following and subscribing? Check out my blog for the Google update.
Cheri

Its So Very Cheri said...

Are the ornaments rotating as an attachment to the rotating tree or did you find rotating ornaments as well-very interesting.

Cheri

Tracey said...

That's a beautiful tree - love the ormanents and tree skirt as well!!

Sandy said...

Love your decorations. I just love Christmas!! Thanks for stopping by!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

OUTSTANDING.....I love looking at everyone's trees...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog and you will find my trees among all the others we decorate...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Christi said...

i love your tree and mantel! thanks for sharing!

Symone's Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing this post on my blog. Nice job.

MamaBuzz said...

You are a finalist on MamaBuzz! Congratulations!:)

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE your tree! Hubby was just mentioning the other day it would be cool to have a rotating tree - and you have one! :)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

How fun!! I've never seen rotating ornaments...how cool is that?! I just voted for you - hope you win!! :)

MamaBuzz said...

Hey,
You are our first place winner over on MamaBuzz!:) I need you to email us with your contact info, so we can let you know how to claim your prizes. Our email is mamabzz (at) yahoo (dot) com.